Dragon Voice Forum > Dragonvoice Projects > Yoroshiku Master

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
mungoberry2000

Yoroshiku Master  Reply with quote  

Hey good news!!

Sakura Tsukuba has more chapters of Yoroshiku coming out! I stumbled across a recent issue of LalaDx - our favorite Santa/reindeer couple graces the cover- its a rather short chapter only about 15 pages- but its really cute- about kisses and candy from what i can decipher Smile i don't think its in the first volume - there are just 3 reindeer chapters and a vampire oneshot right?

oh!! and i just checked to hakusensha LalaDx site- a 50 page chapter in the next issue!! oh this makes me so happy - maybe we can look forward to volume 2!!

Post Sat 06 May, 2006 05:46 PM   
linachan

Re: Yoroshiku Master  Reply with quote  

Oh I like yoroshiku master A LOT!! Ah i'm sooo glad ^^!!

Post Sun 07 May, 2006 11:51 AM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Really?? OMG! I'm SO happy to hear that XD I adore Yoroshiku Master! *so cuute* Thanx for the good news XD And yeah that's right, first volume consists of 3 chapters and one oneshot.

My goodness you really do bring stunning news to us mungoberry2000 XD I'll definitely keep an eye out for the second tank! However it might take a while... when Yoroshiku Master was first running in lala Sweet-lunacay were already talking about picking it up *then they vanished or something and it nothing ever happened* Anyway, hat's how I even learnt about Yoroshiku and it took a whole year before a tank was released... I believe she made those occasionally while she was drawing Mekakushi? Hope we won't have to wait too long for tank 2 ^^

Post Mon 08 May, 2006 04:07 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
mungoberry2000

hee, I keep my eyes peeled for anything related to Sakura Tsukuba- but it was really one of the luckiest finds in the world. it was just sitting there in a used book store and I just had to purchase it when i saw the cover. LalaDx is huge!! about 900 pages worth of stories Smile I just had to share the good news.

Yeah, I'm so happy that she decided to draw more- the story is just too damn cute! Smile I hope that one of her other oneshots also makes it into a tank one day- Sweet-Lunacy scanlated it - i think its called B-day Present but its never been compiled- will cross my fingers!

Post Tue 09 May, 2006 12:24 AM   
lele

indeed, Sakura Tsukuba has a way of making your heart go squee~. i like all her works and look forward to more. thanks DV!

Post Tue 09 May, 2006 02:20 PM   
azn_juliet

I loveeeeeeeee and adourrrrrrrrrrrrr Sakura Tsukuba when i first read her work the Mekakushi No Kuni (English name:land of the blinkfolded) i was stunned and amaze!!! i loved the art work the story the charaters it was sucha cute and interesting manga ^_^ then i started Pingeun Revolution and after Toroshiku Master >_________< there all soooooo funny and great ^_^ i cant wait to see more of her work ^__________^

Post Wed 10 May, 2006 05:48 AM   
manfa

woo hoo <3 im so glad theres so many Sakura Tsukuba fans!! <33 i love her works so much!! like every story she writes has never ever disappointed me and i reali love mekakushi no kuni too azn_juliet! like...it was a simple original story but it just touched my heart and i can read it all the time and not get bored ^__^ coz i feel that i can learn something new everytime i read it.

but woo hoo <3 yoroshiku master is reali cute! i hope they get together~

Post Tue 01 Aug, 2006 07:31 AM   
kurosama
Mum's boy/girl

hmm... doesn't seem like anyone has posted for a while, but i'll add my silver's worth anyway! Yoroshiku Master is one of my favorite stories, i was so glad to see it continue. I hadn't heard anything on it for a while, so i was getting really sad, but now i can't wait to see more!!

Post Sat 05 Jan, 2008 04:21 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
eyesopen
Mum's boy/girl

This was such a great story. I am a huge fan of Sakura Tsukuba. I think I love every one of her mangas. Someone told me YM is basically a seasonal story, so is it done? It seems like the story's incomplete. Crying or Very sad

Post Tue 03 Feb, 2009 11:49 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
eyesopen
Mum's boy/girl

Hi, I just wanted to drop a BIG thanks to Dragon Voice for scanslating new chapters of Yoroshiku Master! I was so so so happy and excited to find out that there were new chapters of YM! ^__^ I am still stunned that Sakura-sensei had written 4 more chapters of YM and Dragon Voice is so great for scanslating them for manga fans!

But but BUT! In Chapter 12, at the end there are extra pages from the author and she is talking about a bonus story for her other manga Penguin Revolution. And And AND?!?!?!?!?!?!? WAS there a bonus story of Penguin Revolution?! Can you guys scanslate it? Please, Please, PLEASE!! Pretty Please…/Huge Puppy Dog Eyes at you

Post Wed 06 Jan, 2010 05:20 PM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: