Dragon Voice Forum > General Discussion > Where are you?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Genesis

Re: Where are you?  Reply with quote  

Ah, hispanic is basically spanish . My Family comes from Central America. (and Germany, but that's a long story ^^;Wink

Post Sat 29 Apr, 2006 10:33 PM   
making_mooz

When I think Hispanic, I think of the people marching in CA for the illegal immigrant thing. o.O"

Hehe.. I'm in Southern Cali, right in LA County. But I'm from HK~ HKP!

Post Sat 29 Apr, 2006 11:10 PM   
Liiz

quote:
Originally posted by making_mooz:
When I think Hispanic, I think of the people marching in CA for the illegal immigrant thing. o.O"

Hehe.. I'm in Southern Cali, right in LA County. But I'm from HK~ HKP!

bobo? Surprised

Post Sat 29 Apr, 2006 11:15 PM   
dreamer^^

I'm in the UK though i'm chinese and i'm from Hong Kong. I went there every year since i was 9 but this year i can't go T_T

In the UK, it's always cold and rainy...how depressing *sigh*

Post Sun 30 Apr, 2006 11:16 AM   
daylife

lessee...

i'm a malaysian citizen.. i grew up in brunei... went to singapore to study for 3 yrs when i was 6-9 years... went back to brunei to study highschool... now i'm in melbourne, australia studying science in monash uni...

i'm a chinese who's studying chinese lvl2 in uni right now... lol... it's ridiculous no knowing ur native tongue...

Post Sun 30 Apr, 2006 01:33 PM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

I dont get how u are a malaysian citizen. If you were, which state? somewhere in borneo island?

Post Sun 30 Apr, 2006 03:08 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
linachan

@Liiz: I think I will go to China next summer and also be apending lots and lots of money (especially manga, artbooks and all those things xD) Ah, can't wait for next year ^^. Ack, spending your own money isn't fun... hope my parents won't change their minds next year and let me spend all my own money x__X

@Genesis: I won't ask ^^ , hmm I really thought it was really cold there...never knew it could be really hot...

@dreamer^^: Yeah, it often rains here too ...a couple of days ago it was so hot for 2 days, but now it's so freaking cold and rainy again T-T

@daylife: wow there are so many Chinese ppl here ^^ . Haha then I'm kinda ridiculous xD I can only write and understand a lil' Chinese...and I'm really bad at making good Chinese phrases :p

Post Mon 01 May, 2006 11:13 AM   
Liiz

@linachan: that's nice ^^ why not go back 2008? the olympics will be held in china then! Very Happy haha i'm thinking of buying a loooot of anime and manga too but i don't think my budget will be enough Sad hope your parents won't change their minds.. my parents decided that because i'm turning 18 this summer and i've been working and earning my own money for almost a year now Crying or Very sad

Post Mon 01 May, 2006 04:59 PM   
linachan

@Liiz: I'm glad I'm not 18 yet... xD so there's 10 % chance or something like that. Ack forgot the olympics, maybe that's the year I will be going with some friends of mine if I get permission of my parents... My friend said she was going to China to play as an interpreter to make some money... not that I would do that, because you never know who hires you...

Post Mon 01 May, 2006 07:01 PM   
Liiz

@linachan: well, i'm happy for you Smile to be truthful, i don't wanna turn 18, i like being 17 Laughing i hope you get to go back then Smile and then you'll have to tell me what it's like! the atmosphere and all those things Laughing i really want to go back and watch the olympics but i can't Crying or Very sad but on the bright side, my sis is getting married that summer Very Happy LOL i don't think i'd want to go back and work. i rather work here in sweden since my hourly pay is like 97 SEK , which would be around $13. Pretty good money there Very Happy

Post Mon 01 May, 2006 09:16 PM   
linachan

@Liiz: Oh congrats for your sis ^^ ... wow that's pretty much, that's a big benefit when you'll go to China xD extra money to spend!

Post Mon 01 May, 2006 09:41 PM   
Liiz

@linachan: yeah! congrats to my sis Wink uh-huh! lotsa money but i'm a big spender so it doesn't last long Laughing

Post Mon 01 May, 2006 10:04 PM   
several
Mum's boy/girl

I live in... South America but my family (my grandfathers and grandmothers) come from Asia, and their sons and daughter married other asian so... i'm an asian who only speaks spanish Confused .

@daylife: the same for me... a japanese person (well, let's leave it in nikkei which means "japanese descendant") who recently started to learn japanese...

Post Thu 11 May, 2006 05:16 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
linachan

wow there are a lot of (descendants of) asians here xD

Post Thu 11 May, 2006 04:13 PM   
Liiz

Laughing yeah! there seem to be a looot of asians in the world, considering the chinese is like a sixth of the worlds population Laughing

Post Sat 13 May, 2006 09:59 PM   

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: