Dragon Voice Forum > Manga Discussion > Parfait Tic!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

What couple do you prefer?
Daiya x Fuuko
64%
 64%  [ 11 ]
Ichi x Fuuko
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Riku
Mum's boy/girl

Re: Parfait Tic!  Reply with quote  

@moofii

quote:
Riku: hehe, cute pictures ^^
well, i think many people have already voiced their opinions on the subject of daiyaxfuukoxichi, but i added a poll anyway :]

thanx Wink

@Rin no Rekka

quote:
riku ---> Thx for the links. Its very useful.

ur wellcome .. glad to hear that Very Happy

Post Tue 25 Apr, 2006 11:24 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
desertrose281

thx for the poll! wow, everyone is for daiya and fuuko! hehehe..

quote:
from the beginig i was rooting for Daiya ..
he is honest .. even though though he rejected her at first ..
it was bcoz he didnt know what live was => so honest T^T
yet when Fuuko start liking Ichi he was supporting her all the way ..
when she cries he make her laughs ..
when she is upset he make her smile .. => he is a real man T^T
they even have matched personalities ..

i totally agree with u here - daiya is better than ichi.. since he was a playboy at first i was for ichi and fuuko but not since he proved himself so much better than ichi!

@riku: thx for the pix, i really like them!

Post Wed 26 Apr, 2006 02:15 AM   
linachan

Fuuko and Daiya!! xD

Riku: Thnx for the links and those pretty pics

I hope Fuuko won't go back to Ichi but I think she will... though it will repeat again I don't think I will stop reading it, sometimes it's just too funny/romantic ^^.
But it could also be that Fuuko won't go with Ichi or Daiya in the end and that it will be an open ending...because it would be sad for Ichi or Daiya if she goes with one of them...But it can always be that a new person shows up...

Yeah, Akio x Isochhi are cute ^^ it's a bummer that they don't show up a lot in the manga...though I think they will later in the manga because there is something with Akio I think when she said that snow thingie in the newest chp..I think or which was it O.o...

just a stupid remark

PF is drawn pretty ^^

Post Wed 26 Apr, 2006 02:41 PM   
emily walker

I vote for Daiya, but I dont want him end up with whatever her name is (Fukoro..maybe). She annoyed me with her attitude Very Happy

Post Fri 28 Apr, 2006 03:55 PM   
Riku
Mum's boy/girl

@ desertrose281 , linachan
you both are welcome Very Happy

yaaaaaay no one vote for Ichi Razz

quote:
I hope Fuuko won't go back to Ichi but I think she will...

to be quite honest i too think that Fuuko is going to return to Ichi
( though if she did i will cursed het till she die Twisted Evil )

@ emily walker
well .. i dont mind taking him for myself Wink

Post Sat 29 Apr, 2006 12:05 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
Nami Queen

Read this book up to Parfait Tic Vol. 13...i admit it's interesting & touching in its own way...was actually more amazed that this manga can go up to Vol. 18 (?! i think) while circling mostly on the relationship between these 3 characters!!

Really wonder how the ending will be for this...is it anywhere near?

Post Mon 15 May, 2006 01:59 PM   
moofii
The Unbeatable Moderator

namiqueen: parfait tic goes up to volume 18?? holy crap, that's loong~ i hope the mangaka brings in new plot development soon >.<

Post Tue 16 May, 2006 05:23 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
sadotsu
Mum's boy/girl

Omg... Ichi/Fuuko only has one vote! Which is owned by me~~
I feel sorry for Ichi, I really do. Practically nobody likes him (manga world and real world). Ichi really deserves a chance to be happy. Iori was just using him, she didn't even like him in that way. And I think Daiya is actually the cold one on the inside. He has lots of issues... Whereas I think if Ichi and Fuuko were together, Ichi would show a lot more of how nice he actually is. I'm really pissed off at both Fuuko and Daiya for not seeing that. He actually SAID from the beginning that he liked her, for god's sake. And Fuuko and Daiya just didn't believe that he could be nice enough to be used by Iori time and time again.
Ok I'll stop ranting, I hope I got my point clear...

Post Thu 18 May, 2006 10:15 AM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

Nobody said they dislike ichi becoz he is cold inside nor did anyone said they like daiya becoz he's the warmer one between those 2. Most of the vote goes to daiya/fuuko is becoz he deserves her more. Yes, iori did use ichi and ichi knows that more than anyone else yet he chose to be used not becoz he is nice enough. It is becoz he actually were and still in love with iori and becoz of that. It was an insult to tell fuuko that he liked her even after the time iori pops back into his life. He was indecisive. That what makes him more to a bad candidate. Also i dont hate i ichi. I just dislike the part where he hurt both himself and fuuko. I started to like him back when he decided to chosed iori(to start things over) and i hope it stays that way >.>;

Post Sun 21 May, 2006 04:46 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
Trang
Mum's boy/girl

ICHIxFUUKO 100%

It's true Ichi was so indecisive, but I'm still a IchixFuuko fan none-the-less...i'm hoping fuuko will date daiya longer and Ichi will realize his mistake and chase her whole heartedly..but WHAT A JERK for not making things clear when iori was still around...sadly, i felt a little good he got hurt by her, he deserved it -_-

ahh, poor daiya! i love him too, but i would just rather fuuko be with ichi...many volumes back nagamu said she was going to have fuuko end up with daiya just cuz everyone predicted it would be ichi she chose...looks like she's really going through with it Razz

...and poor fuuko, she can't seem to catch a break -_- reminds me of the peach girl love triangle though Razz

Post Sat 05 Aug, 2006 07:57 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
xekuhz
Mum's boy/girl

honestly i cannot choose. haha cause they both have thier good points and thier bad points and most of all the both affect her in a different way. so its hard to say ><

Post Fri 29 Sep, 2006 05:44 AM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address
faye_chan

i think i stop reading if she goes back to ichi i guess this just make the story really drag on dont get me wrong though i really live parfait tic i just dont like ichi hahaha Very Happy

Post Fri 27 Jul, 2007 01:08 PM   

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: