Dragon Voice Forum > Anime Discussion > Ouran Host Club!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
lele

Re: Ouran Host Club!  Reply with quote  

i've read till volume 7 and i really really like Tamaki! he's such a cute and sincere character (naive too, despite his ability to charm any lady) and i can't wait to see the romance budding between him and Haruhi! kyaa~~

Post Tue 09 May, 2006 02:54 PM   
Ekita

i like both the manga and anime... i laugh a lot... it's very funny Laughing i love the twins

Post Tue 09 May, 2006 06:29 PM   
several
Mum's boy/girl

I just started with the anime... and yesterday i got the ^^ manga so i don't know too much about this series but... i LOVE it! Razz
The twins are awesome!! Haruhi too! well, to be honest... the whole host club is awesome. I love all the characters *_*
I just cant stop laughing with this series... and not only the story line is great, also the technical part like characters design and the animation in general is very cool.

Post Thu 11 May, 2006 05:09 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
sadotsu
Mum's boy/girl

I watched it!!
And omg, it's awesome. Loved it. Although I like Haruhi's manga hair better, but whatever. LOVE IT. And Mori-sempai is so hot~~
I can't believe Sakamoto Maaya can do a voice like that, though. Did they digitally change the pitch or something??

Post Thu 18 May, 2006 10:19 AM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kyrin

Sakamoto Maaya was the seiyuu for Haruhi? don't mind me, if you're free to answer please do T_T~ or I'll go google it when I can't stand it anymore xD

YES I LOVE OURAN! kiss kiss fall in love! Temaki-senpai!! Honey-kun~~ wai~~
the anime is really well done imo, I read the mana after I watched up to epi4 of the anime. manga is a spoiler for the anime now tho =P I am even considering buying the manga for keeps. [and yes I think Aishiteruze Baby was not well done for a manga-anime. I like yoko maki's manga style.] Very Happy

here a link where u can find both Aishiteruzebaby and Ouran : http://www.jedicore.com/lunar I hope this is allowed =X

Post Fri 19 May, 2006 01:13 PM   
aurumice

ei ? You read the manga and watch the anime at the same time.
I tried not to. Spoiler effect!!
Anyway, I read the manga before the watching the anime.
It's still OK. The anime add new touches which I totally enjoy!! Smile
I still can't forget the lightbulbs scene (this is not in the manga... my fav).

Post Sat 20 May, 2006 03:52 AM   
white_queen
Active baby

AH!! I <3 THIS SERIES!!
ok...so i could only read the first volume about a month ago, and haven't come close to a bookstore since...
BUT I ALREADY KNOW I <3 IT!!
hahahaha..the girl is so funny...XD

Post Thu 25 May, 2006 10:20 PM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address MSN Messenger
mungoberry2000

just finished ep 8! it was actually really touching but maybe is it just me or have ep 6-8 not been as funny? i still love this show to death but it feels like the jokes are a lot more forced or something. and i think its criminal that they cut out the nekozawa stuff in ep 8 - it made me bust out laughing when i read the manga chapter. come back nekozawa-sempai!! LOL.

Post Sun 28 May, 2006 04:49 AM   
aurumice

Really ?
I still think the series is packed with laughter.
I just love it when Haruhi say something funny with a straight face.

Post Mon 29 May, 2006 05:37 AM   
mungoberry2000

ok i take it all back. i still think ep 6-8 were less funny on the grand scale but ep 9 was hysterical!! and it looks like the next two will be really good. they visit haruhi's home in ep 10 and then ep 11 is nekozawa-sempai and his little sister- both are already really funny in the manga so i can't wait to see what they will add to it all Smile

Post Wed 07 Jun, 2006 04:29 AM   
lele

oooh, they're gonna visit haruhi's house in ep 10?! now that'll be hilarious! haruhi's family will appear then neh? hehehehehehe...

Post Thu 08 Jun, 2006 02:39 AM   
aurumice

ya... the visit to haruhi's house is sooo funny.
My tummy still hurts from laughing too much.
Haruhi's dad is soooo funny.

I didn't realize that a trip to supermarket can be this adventurous.
Oh ya....Haruhi's dad thinks that Tamaki is his rival. Razz

Post Mon 12 Jun, 2006 05:08 AM   
xxept0
Mum's boy/girl

Hehehe... Ep 10 was definitely a fav ep! And now I can't wait for ep 12!!

Hunny senpai NOT EATING CAKE!!!! Oh noes!!!! We might get to see his evil side again. (~.^)V

Hmm.. Well, I read both the manga and anime. In my oppinion, the manga is somehow better than the anime. Not just because I already know what's going to happen! (Besides, I still laugh maniacally at the jokes repeated the anime all the same...) Perhaps it's the "original" charm thingo. =P Besides, scanlations of the manga seems to be slow... ='( -wishes it was easy to buy manga here-

Post Sat 24 Jun, 2006 10:23 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
mungoberry2000

Finally caught up! I really like Episode 11- Nekozawa- Sempai is just too weird and too hilarious! I love all of Beelzenef's little faces too. And just saw Ep 12- it was a relatively decent one-not the funniest but it was OK. i guess i don't care that much for honey and mori but ep 13 should be really good. its a very twisted take on Alice in Wonderland - host club style Smile

Post Tue 27 Jun, 2006 01:22 AM   
lele

just read volume 8 and is in shock...so many ppl like haruhi!! not telling u who though Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

the anime is cute coz it's animated comedy with voices n action added to the beloved characters, but i prefer the manga in terms of development i suppose.

Post Tue 27 Jun, 2006 02:45 AM   

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: