Dragon Voice Forum > Drama Discussion > Fun TWdrama/Cdrama?

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
linachan

fun TWdrama/Cdrama?  Reply with quote  

Could you recommend a TWdrama/Cdrama to me?
Because I want to watch Chinese-spoken drama more often.

Why do I like the stories of the Jdrama and Kdrama more == ;;...

Post Wed 19 Apr, 2006 07:28 PM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Re: fun TWdrama/Cdrama?  Reply with quote  

Hahaha! I know your feeling... well obviously it's because that Jdrama and Kdrama makes great drama stuff ;P The choice of actor and actresses are usually the better and sometimes the story just sucks (Outsiders was one of them...). There are some great cdramas but they are usually kinda hard to get so it's mostly been twdrama that I've downloaded from the net.

Do you want recommendations for series that are downloadable via the net or that in general? Hmm.. I dunno any FUN ones... but for twdrama/cdrama available on the net I'd recommend these: Mars, Meteor Garden (this should be pretty fun ^^), Romance in the Rain (got this in VCD set XD), Chinese Paladin (wuxia stuff... it's worth watching although I was disappointed with the ending). Bump off Lover that is currently running seems pretty cool as well, I haven't seen more than ep2 though... didn't get too addicted to it but I'll try finish off watching it later in the future. Hmm, can't think of anything else atm. Oh, everyon'es hyped about Legend of Condor 2006 Smile I'm still downloading and will wait with watching until I got them all.. but that's something to recommend as well ^^

Last edited by mangauniverse on Wed 19 Apr, 2006 11:37 PM; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed 19 Apr, 2006 11:09 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
moofii
The Unbeatable Moderator

quote:
Why do I like the stories of the Jdrama and Kdrama more == ;;...

haha, well, truthfully, it might be because the stories of k/j-drama are better XD i don't really watch j-drama, but i do think that k-drama plots are more exciting that tw-drama stories. ahh... where is my taiwanese pride? XD

well... if you've read my review, you would know that i really liked devil beside you and highly recommend it. another tw-drama that i'm watching right now is express boy , but the chinese is more complicated than in DBY... then, there's always meteor garden , which is basically a love-it-or-hate-it deal, but since it's a pretty classic twdrama, you should prolly check it out and see for yourself

twdrama that i do not recommend are:
1) marmalade boy
2) love contract

hope that helps a little ^^;; and i'm always looking out for tw/c-drama recommendations, so if anyone else has any, do tell Razz

Post Wed 19 Apr, 2006 11:18 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

@moofii: Ah, you're watching express boy? cool XD You gotta make a review on it someday then ;P Well I posted some other recommendations in my earlier posts that you might have not seen yet ;P And yeah I totally agree about Marmelad Boy and Love Contract... ad Prince Taro to the list as well ^^;;;; Even though I'm a huge fan of Vic Zhou... I still couldn't bring myself to like Prince Taro... and the girl in there was just plain horrible and annoyed the heck out of me ^^;;;;

Ah, Sound of Colors was a great chinese drama! About a blind girl and a guy... read the review here ^^ *I feel I'll give too much spoilers*

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Sound_of_Colors

I really liked it as well as the theme song ^^;;;;

You can only download this one via clubbox though... if you know how to and want the clubbox URl then just let me know Smile

I'm also always looking for chinese drama recommendations XD

Post Wed 19 Apr, 2006 11:42 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
linachan

@mangauniverse: I was looking for the ones downloadable on the net Razz
Heh ^^ I got Romance in the Rain on VCD too, my mother bought that in China. >.< Thanks for recommending me:P. If you also want a recommadation Prince who turns into a frog is pretty good ^^. Sound of Colors looks interesting, I've to download that later Smile

@moofii: I recently watched that, I liked it too Razz. My friends really liked MG. But when I saw that really perverted kiss of Dao...Ming (forgot the name :s) I thought oh god...I like the Jdrama Hana Yori Dango better... That's when I stopped watching it while my friends were always talking about it == ;; Hmm, I heard bout express boy, got to check out the story :p Thanks for the recommadations! And those I'd better not watch ^^

Post Thu 20 Apr, 2006 01:55 PM   
linachan

quote:
Originally posted by mangauniverse:
@moofii: Ah, you're watching express boy? cool XD You gotta make a review on it someday then ;P Well I posted some other recommendations in my earlier posts that you might have not seen yet ;P And yeah I totally agree about Marmelad Boy and Love Contract... ad Prince Taro to the list as well ^^;;;; Even though I'm a huge fan of Vic Zhou... I still couldn't bring myself to like Prince Taro... and the girl in there was just plain horrible and annoyed the heck out of me ^^;;;;

Ah, Sound of Colors was a great chinese drama! About a blind girl and a guy... read the review here ^^ *I feel I'll give too much spoilers*

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Sound_of_Colors

I really liked it as well as the theme song ^^;;;;

You can only download this one via clubbox though... if you know how to and want the clubbox URl then just let me know :)

I'm also always looking for chinese drama recommendations XD

Could you please tell me how to and the URL :P? I tried once with clubbox but I couldn't work with it . Thanks a lot btw ^^

Post Sat 22 Apr, 2006 07:50 PM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

I got all of the Sound of Colors eps from this clubbox:

http://clubbox.co.kr/lienny

Recently I'm having trouble finishing downloading the Return of the Condor Heroes... download rate stuck on 3kb only o_____0 However it worked fine when I was download sound of colors so... hope speed is good for you too Smile

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 06:25 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
linachan

quote:
Originally posted by mangauniverse:
I got all of the Sound of Colors eps from this clubbox:

http://clubbox.co.kr/lienny

Recently I'm having trouble finishing downloading the Return of the Condor Heroes... download rate stuck on 3kb only o_____0 However it worked fine when I was download sound of colors so... hope speed is good for you too Smile

Thanks again ^^

Post Mon 24 Apr, 2006 12:48 PM   
shinhwa_gurl
Mum's boy/girl

uhm..my cousin recommended a taiwanese drama for me to watch..i can't quite remember if it was chinese or taiwanese but it's called: Prince who turns into a Frog..i haven't start watching it yet but i'm planning to..i'm watching it on youtube though..

Post Wed 26 Apr, 2006 01:29 AM   View user's profile Send private message   MSN Messenger
linachan

@shinhwa_gurl: Oh I saw that, I thought it was a very good drama ^^ I really enjoyed watching it.

Post Wed 26 Apr, 2006 01:37 PM   
shinhwa_gurl
Mum's boy/girl

linachan: cool! i liked that drama toO! another one i'm watching right now is titled "Love Contract" starring Mike He from "devil beside You"..i've just started watching it..it's ok i guess..i'm only watching it b/c Mike is in it..lol

Post Sun 21 May, 2006 02:21 AM   View user's profile Send private message   MSN Messenger
linachan

@shinhwa_gurl: I don't really like him that much, but I have a friend who looks a lot like him when her hair is down... it's kinda funny ^^
My friend did recommend it to me...maybe because it was spoken chiense xD

Post Sun 21 May, 2006 03:58 PM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

@moofii: I can imagine that Marmelade Boy sucked ^^;;; I watched a couple of eps of Love Conctract and while I think Mike He is playing a nice role, the girl is way to annoying... (one just can't help but dislike her and her spoiled attitude) Luckily the actress Ariel Lin, did a whole lot better in "It started With A Kiss"!! I just finished watching and I really recommend it if you wanna watch a funny twdrama XD *just made a review on that so check that out ^^*

Other twdrama that I discourage from watching are: Prince Taro and Peachgirl.

Post Sun 28 May, 2006 02:21 AM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: