Dragon Voice Forum > Anime Discussion > Jyou-Sei (or Juou- Sei)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
linachan

Re: Jyou-Sei (or Juou- Sei)  Reply with quote  

I've got the opening and the ending... though the opening isn't really of good quality. I got the opening from www.gendou.com it's a really good anime music site btw... And I just especially uploaded the ending because it's soooo good xD

>linkie<
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=79C45F186C6D44F2

I also can't wait for ep 7 xD Yeah I hope it won't only have 11 ep that's just too short!

Spoiler
I still wonder if Rai is really dead, it's just too fast and easy that he died of a plant in ep 1... I bet he will show up later, as another Top or so :p

Post Wed 24 May, 2006 05:25 PM   
mungoberry2000

Omigosh!! i've been looking everywhere for the ending. Thank you so much!! Younha does a great job with it. thanks for sharing!!

Post Wed 24 May, 2006 10:51 PM   
aurumice

thanx for the OP and ED.
i just found ep 6. T_T
still downloading it... and you guys ald start
discussing about it.

* No no... i must ignore the spoillers!!

Post Thu 25 May, 2006 02:47 AM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

@Iinachan: Cool! Thanx! I registered at Gendou and waiting for the activation mail so I can get the OP XD About Rai: I still don't think he's dead... I bet his the guy in uniform in the OP ^^

@arumice: Lol! Yeah, watch ep 6 first XD

Post Thu 25 May, 2006 10:19 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
linachan

No prob ^^

@mangauniverse:
SPOILER

The guy in the uniform O__O *goes to watch the opening*Wah that guy in the uniform does look a lot like Rai/Thor!

(Oh the font of the opening has changed, it looks pretty, hey wait I haven't seen 6 yet O.o forgot all about it ==;; I thought I had already watched it xD)

Post Thu 25 May, 2006 12:40 PM   
aurumice

Phew!
Finally watched 5 and 6.

This is in respond to the comment above 'love & hate' rai at the same time.
You can only have feeling as intense as (hate)Thor if you care
or love the person tremendously. Otw, you just don't care!!

Post Fri 26 May, 2006 03:39 AM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

@aurumice: That's true Very Happy

Has anyone watched ep7 yet! That was surprising...

Spoilers: Thor more or less seem to have fallen in love with that Karin at first glance (love at first sight, huh?). Though I must admit that she's rather beautiful ^^ I'm not surprised that he sees Tiz as a sister or something like that... she's important to him, but he can't think of her as a lover and to be frank I also couldn't ^^;;; Dunno but I never thought they really suited each other that way. Also I never really liked Tiz much.. dunno why~ Anyway I can't wait for ep8!!! ^-^

Last edited by mangauniverse on Mon 05 Jun, 2006 11:06 PM; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun 04 Jun, 2006 06:38 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
aurumice

Ep 7:
I feel bad for Tiz. She's been with him for sooo long.
Suddenly, comes Karin and that's it for Tiz.

Post Mon 05 Jun, 2006 05:22 AM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

@aurumice: Well it'd be one thing if Thor did love Tiz that way from the beginning... the problem is he never even felt that way about her~ You can't really force feelings that aren't really there.

Post Mon 05 Jun, 2006 09:16 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Wow... lot of things happened in ep8... I thought it was too speedy though ^^;;;; Spoiler: What on earth did Third mean that he's got no time left? Is he in the same situation as Thor? Not getting that life-something operation? o____0 Nuuuuuuuu! Third is such a cool guy! He must stay with us all the way thru >______< Hmm... from the looks of it Zagi will make a pass at Karin in ep9... *sighs* She better not cheat on our Thor though!!! But since she's Zagi-obssesed the way that Tiz is Thor-obssessed... ~_____~ Still I hope she has some sense to realize that Thor is a million times better than that nutcase Zagi~

Gah! Only 3 episode left, right? *sobs and sniffs*

Post Mon 05 Jun, 2006 11:10 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
linachan

Waah I have to catch up quick! xD I had a ''busy'' week with a lot of homework TT__TT urgh...

Post Tue 06 Jun, 2006 07:25 PM   
mungoberry2000

hola! back from a week-long vacation- just caught up with episode 7 and 8. i confess i spoiled myself a little reading the chinese version and they seem pretty faithful to the manga but damn...the stuff that happens is just so random- where's the smart, decisive boy from the first few episodes? i don't like this wussy, spineless, hormonal guy Smile

Post Wed 07 Jun, 2006 04:21 AM   
aurumice

Agree.
I prefer the strong-willed and determine Thor.

I had this question: Thor is lucky ??
If he some kind of experiment/test subject (done by the colony) ?

Post Wed 07 Jun, 2006 07:25 AM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Anyone seen ep9 yet...? I'm rather disappointed... the story has lost its flow IMO... is the manga like that as well? I'd love to hear what's the difference between the anime and the manga... there must be lots. Anyway things are now happening in such a rapid speed that it's like snapping fingers >_____< Have a bad foreboding that the ending will be rushed and that I won't like it much...

Spoilers: Good grief! I really hate how they killed off Karin! Though I ended up not liking her too much (she wants both zagi and Thor's children? So she's in love with both? I find everything related to two-timing very tasteless...) but we dun even get the chance to get used to her existence and she's gone like that. So Zagi loved her, huh? I hadn't expected that considering how he treated her in ep8... Anyway it's obvious that third killed Karin in order to initiate the fight between Thor and Zagi... I'm SO disappointed! I used to think that the third was so cool! Although he's rather cold and a bit of a mystery, but I thought he was truthfully loyal to Thor at least... what betrayal! Thor even confided in him about being in love with Karin.... In the end Zagi seems to be a better guy than the Third >____< And yeah Thor isn't too likable nowadays... *sighs* Well let's see how it all ends...

Post Tue 13 Jun, 2006 05:20 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
mungoberry2000

yeah i'm not too happy the way the story is going either but the sad thing is, they are being pretty faithful to the manga as far as i can tell- so the whole Karim subplot has to happen-even though its pretty disruptive. i think they can squeeze everything into 2 episodes- from what i remember, its the start of volume 5-the last one! but i didn't understand the ending-chinese not good enough- my initial reaction was WTF is this though? Smile Cross our fingers!

Post Tue 13 Jun, 2006 06:24 PM   

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: