Dragon Voice Forum > Anime Discussion > Jyou-Sei (or Juou- Sei)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
aurumice

Re: Jyou-Sei (or Juou- Sei)  Reply with quote  

Finally!
Now we all know who the guy in uniform on the OP is!!
Evil or Very Mad

Post Wed 21 Jun, 2006 04:03 PM   
mungoberry2000

yeah! i totally was not expecting that- it made sense but who would have guessed? What a crazy episode- so many amazing plot twists! Smile one more left!!

oh i totally forgot! the OST is out! great stuff by Hajime Mizoguchi- he worked a little on Escaflowne-beautiful cello solos Smile

Post Wed 21 Jun, 2006 10:53 PM   
aurumice

yea...one more left.
kinda short... i m craving for more.
*shrug
i was hoping that they will give karim more chances to appear.
i would like to know more about Zagi and Third as well.
they seems like interesting characters and i would like to know what
drives them.

Post Thu 22 Jun, 2006 02:39 AM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Yeah! I agree with amurice and mungoberry2000... totally didn't expect that! Shocked

Episode 10 sure unraveled a lot of mysteries... I'd never I've guessed... poor Thor~~ :S

So Third's name is actually Sigurd! XD *lol* Another nordic name in the nothern myth.. or at least a common name during the times of the Vikings ;P

Spoilers: I still don't quite understand why Thor looks identical to Rai... I dun think the explanation was good enough, it's not like Thor's a mutator or shapeshifter of some sort~ Also, he shouldn't have agreed to "make a baby" with Tiz if his feelings for her is only that of a brother and sister kind... I think that's just wrong. Also when it comes to the third... in the earlier episodes, he was saying that he had someone he loved and that was what had kept him going... so he was referring to his obsession with Earth?

Well, let's hope for a somewhat satisfying ending... eitherway I doubt I'll add this series to my collection, it was a nice watch but I wouldn't like to re-watch it... at this rate I think Ergo Proxy is a whole lot better ^^;;;; Of course that series is nowhere complete so I'll have to wait before I final opinion on it (but so far I love it~~) ^^

Post Tue 27 Jun, 2006 11:53 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
mungoberry2000

um...i finally just caught the last episode. well it certainly was ...random. it follows the manga exactly but- i'm not entirely sure why Natsumi Itsuki ended it this way- lots of random stuff happens and it seems rather rushed as if she couldn't wait to get started on Demon Sacred or something.

But not to fear! she is writing more chapters on Zagi (its called Death Game and it runs in one of the hakusensha magazines)- i want to say its about his past because Karim is in these chapters too. Too cool Smile

i totally agree mangau! it was an enjoyable watch and lots of stuff packed into 11 episodes but I can't say its one of my absolute all time favorites. I can't decide whether Ergo Proxy is going to be one of the truly great ones either . I enjoy watching it and it has a great plotline (when you can understand it). But its just so uneven in its production values -sometimes the animation/art are to die for and sometimes everything looks like a kid scribbled on the wall -i just hope it becomes more consistent towards the end (and that the end is fabulous of course) Smile let's hope Smile

Post Thu 29 Jun, 2006 09:17 PM   
aurumice

phew!!

the end.

i wonder why the third had to kill himself??

Post Fri 30 Jun, 2006 02:25 PM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Well, well~~ just as expected Smile Though what happend to Tiz was a surprise for me... I rather liked how the whole thing ended though. Now I understand that Thor actually can shift appearance... to some extend that is, only hair and skin. He looked so much like the Third IMO (the Third we know of course)! XD That child was cute~~ She looks like a combination of Karin and Tiz in my opinion ^^

arumice: Well... if I think it's because he knew that Thor wouldn't leave him if there was a chance for Third to still be alive after that fall.

Interesting watch.

Post Mon 10 Jul, 2006 03:22 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
aurumice

He can always ask Thor to go ahead and that he will catch up later.
No ??

Post Thu 13 Jul, 2006 06:16 AM   

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: