Dragon Voice Forum > Dragonvoice Projects > Hotaru no Mori

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
mungoberry2000

Hotaru no Mori  Reply with quote  

Omigosh!! Story 1 is out!! Thank you so much! it was spectacular- really touching - the dragonvoice staff have done an amazing job on it so please let's support them! hurray for yuki midorikawa!!

Post Thu 13 Jul, 2006 01:22 AM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Re: Hotaru no Mori  Reply with quote  

Heheh, you're welcome ^^ It's all thanx to the other staff members on the credita that we could release it so soon really~ I knew you in particular would be happy, but you've got your own part in making this come about by recommending and providing raws that have been extremely useful! Wink *thankies*

But I must say that her oneshots are awesome ^^ They are really touching! Anyway, look forward to Scarlet Chair (Hiiro no Isu) ch1 soon ;P *fufufu*

Post Sat 15 Jul, 2006 02:09 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
mungoberry2000

wow you and your awesome staff are too outstanding Smile will definitely look forward to every release Smile
i'm just glad that i could share new and wonderful artists with people. i originally found her because she reminded me a little of Sakura Tsukuba- and that's how my tastes usually run now LOL. and i would never have known about her had you not started Mekakushi.

when i find someone i like, i like to look around billwang,etc for their previous works so if you are interested in anyone in particular, i'd be happy to help dig around for you- at least so you can read sample of some of their stories. just let me know Smile

Post Sat 15 Jul, 2006 07:49 PM   
manfa

hotaru no mori sounds reali good ^__^ i always love the series dragon voice picks up because its always good stories and thank you so much for your hardwork =)

Post Tue 01 Aug, 2006 07:27 AM   
masala_chai_tea

I am really excited that you guys will be doing this volume of short stories. I was deeply touched when I first read that short! Smile

Post Fri 11 Aug, 2006 07:56 PM   

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: