Dragon Voice Forum > Anime Discussion > Bokura Ga Ita anime!

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
mungoberry2000

Bokura Ga Ita anime!  Reply with quote  

Hello!

i just read somewhere that the staff of Mushishi will be working on this show once they are done with the last 5 episodes. Isn't that cool? I hope they will do a fantastic job. The director is top-notch- he did Fruits Basket and Kodomo no Omocha so i definitely think they can pull it off!

Post Wed 07 Jun, 2006 04:34 PM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Re: Bokura Ga Ita anime!  Reply with quote  

OMG! Is that true? YAY! XD That's so awesome I'm REALLY looking forward to the Bokura Ga Ita Anime now ^o^ When would it air again? This month right?

Kodocha anime was great~

Post Thu 08 Jun, 2006 01:09 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
c_k

The first episode is scheduled to air on July 4.

Post Mon 12 Jun, 2006 07:45 AM   
mungoberry2000

Just saw the first episode! its finally subbed! i'm only familiar with the first volume or so of the manga - it looks pretty faithful- in terms of art and plot- i found the episode nice in a thoughtful, introspective way. a tad on the slow side -but i think i will definitely keep watching since this series has won awards in Japan (Kodansha?) so i'm a little curious Smile

Post Tue 25 Jul, 2006 01:59 AM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

LOL! I'm actually quite disappointed... it's indeed slow and I must agree with the guy from Cinnamon, I dun like all the wish-washy background at all... it reminds me a bit Honey & Clover, but even there it's way better since there are some clear outlines. Well I'll still give the next couple of eps a chance before I make a decision of continuing or dropping it.

Note: The anime art looks very much like the manga art in vol8+, the mangaka's changed her style a bit since volume 1 and personally I like it a bit better in the beginning of the series ^^;;;;

Post Tue 25 Jul, 2006 09:14 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
mungoberry2000

its official. i'm dropping bokura Smile i wanted to like it i really did but it just doesn't have enough of an interesting storyline to keep me engaged. i got through about 5 episodes and peeked at some summaries (bad me!) of the latest episodes where its supposed to have more drama and angst but i don't think its enough for me to sit through more. its really a shame too since the director is known for zany humor and comedy and its sorely missing from this series- everyone seems so lifeless and dull. ah so much for the summer season Smile

Post Sun 17 Sep, 2006 12:14 AM   
linachan

Yeah I dropped it too, I thought.. hey isn't that from a manga I read a long time ago? .. and I watched it because it was romance... but I thought the story was slow and boring... so I dropped it at episode 3. Maybe I'll read the manga further when I want to.. I hope the manga is a lot better o.o

Post Tue 19 Sep, 2006 07:51 PM   
ezpoang

I'e only watched a few episodes so far, but it seems to feel kinda slow. I haven't read the manga for it, so I didn't really know what to expect going in other than the short anidb summary...it sounded like it could be really good though.

Post Wed 20 Sep, 2006 04:41 AM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

LOL! I dropped it ages ago ^^;;; A pity they did such a bad job on it... oh well... has anyone heard that there'll be an anime of Perfect Girl Revolution? I hope it'll turn out good because I like that manga Smile I'll definitely give it a try ^^ Hopefully it'll be as entertaining as Ouran Host Club~~

Post Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:37 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
ezpoang

I'm debating dropping it now too, but now I'm wondering...is the manga licensed, or could it be found online at all? Sounds like you all liked the manga but were disappointed by the anime, so I might as well give a chapter or two a read at least?

Post Sun 24 Sep, 2006 09:09 PM   
Hikari_nekos
Mum's boy/girl

Really?? I didn't know that. I have seen some of it... Its ok so far.

Post Fri 28 Dec, 2007 06:00 AM   View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] AIM Address MSN Messenger

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: