Dragon Voice Forum > Anime Discussion > Ouran Host Club!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Re: Ouran Host Club!  Reply with quote  

LOL! I really need to catch up on reading the manga version of Ouran Host Club ^^;;; I think I stopped around vol3 or something.. that was ages ago though. And yeah, the scanlations are pretty slow and I dun like reading overleveled stuff which I think that is the case with the Ouran Host scanlation releases... *I'm picky I know but overleveled stuff literally hurts my eyes* I need to dig up the chin raws sometime ;P

Post Tue 27 Jun, 2006 10:39 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Just watched ep14... luve it~~ XD It's so cute how the other members defend/protect Tamaki ^^ Also one gets to know a bit more about his background.

Post Mon 10 Jul, 2006 03:23 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
mungoberry2000

finally saw ep 14! yeah i thought it was touching when tamaki was playing piano for his mom (though they left out a really funny part in the manga where Haruhi is imagining him playing ). but can you believe, we are halfway through the series?

Post Fri 14 Jul, 2006 01:02 AM   
Trang
Mum's boy/girl

i love this series! both the manga and anime are awesome!...the only thing that caught me as a little strange was that the backgrounds are always so detailed, specially all of the buildings, and the characters aren't quite as in depth in terms of art, it looks great none-the less though!

Post Sat 05 Aug, 2006 08:01 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

The lastest ep of Ouran Host Club was great ^^ I really liked to know how Tamaki managed to get the twins into the club in the first place XD Hehehe, Tamaki's just so cute~~ I didn't know that he was the son outside the marriage! And on top of that his mother is gone :S He's got quite the sad past hasn't he?

Anyway, I can't believe that there's only 6 eps left >.<

Post Thu 31 Aug, 2006 12:22 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
mungoberry2000

finally managed to catch up to the latest episode- 23? Everyone should check out ep22- they are trying to help this gangsta guy who's actually a pretty decent person. its hilarious. i actually like these random stupid episodes more than the character development ones. the humor just works better i guess Smile

Post Sun 17 Sep, 2006 12:16 AM   
aurumice

Ya. The gangsta episodes are as hilarious as ever.
Poor Kasanoda. I want to be his friend too and he can have
all my manga and anime collections.

Post Sun 24 Sep, 2006 03:24 AM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Ep 26... and thus Ouran High Club ends~~ The ending was different from the manga, but cute nevertheless ^^ I'll sure miss it <__< But if the mangaka keeps making more volumes there might be a season 2? *hopes so*

Btw which versions do you guys keep? The Solar one or the Lunar one? Any specific opinion about which version is better? The only thing I have to complain is that I wish the font had been a bit different in the Lunar version and not quite so big ^^;;;; *being picky as always*

Post Wed 04 Oct, 2006 03:48 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
unplugged
Mum's boy/girl

ohh no waaay
it stops at 26?
iv only watched up to 22 so far
daamn

Post Sat 19 May, 2007 04:43 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
Jenangelx3

i really liked Hikaru x Haruhi. me no likey Tamaki cuz he's dense and perky? is that the word? Mori is kinda interesting. the stoic type...? my fav character is Kyouya tho. i just love him <3

i heard there might be a second season but there have been several debates about the subject. but Ouran High School Host Club has been licensed so hurry up and download it or u wont get to see it

Post Sat 08 Sep, 2007 06:11 AM   
Hikari_nekos
Mum's boy/girl

I didn't really like the anime all that much... it was funny and all but the art style and how they did things... I was expecting something different ( the light bulb and such, meh )
The opening song... Shocked Soooo much pink!! it was scaring, I couldn't get the op. theme song out of my head for weeks!! :gonk:

Post Fri 28 Dec, 2007 05:38 AM   View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] AIM Address MSN Messenger
wyndfyre
Mum's boy/girl

one of my fav anime of all times. tho it's kinda a pity it ended at just 26 eps T_T

ahh, i loveloveLOVE the twins! go hikarukaoru!!

Post Mon 07 Jul, 2008 07:10 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
ipod
Mum's boy/girl

I keep Solar's, since they finally finished it. I find it generally classier than Lunar's, better editing/video/trans/etc.

Funny names though... solar.. lunar... Very Happy

Wonder if there's going to be a second season. ...is the manga over...? Maybe this is the wrong forum.

Post Fri 13 Mar, 2009 06:47 AM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: