Dragon Voice Forum > Manga Discussion > Skip Beat
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Skip Beat  Reply with quote  

Who's following this manga? The skip beat yahoo group has been diligently following up the newest chapters every month XD Personally I'm a regular there as well, in order to get my dose Skip Beat. The series really getting better and better ^_____^

Anyone else who's read up the latest chapter? What do you think of Reino and his gaze-can-paralyse skill? At this rate Shotarou is bound to get more attached to Kiyoko~ I hope Ren will make his appearance soon.

Post Tue 23 May, 2006 10:01 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
linachan

Re: Skip Beat  Reply with quote  

Wha... is there a yahoo group especially for Skip Beat O__O!!?? I never knew that... I was waiting for Condensation to scan it but now I look, I see it's liscenced, so that's why they were taking so long... dumb me ^^;;

I have seen (can't read traditional Chinese) the raws till chp 69 or 70...forgot where I got them though...

Well I don't think she will end up with Shotarou, he was way too mean to her, I think she will fall for Ren :p... or is she already o.o;;

Post Wed 24 May, 2006 05:04 PM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Yup! Here it is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Skip_Beat/

Though you need to have a yahoo account so you can register Smile I've caught up to ch88 ^^ *eagerly awating ch89!

But yeah I agree. She prolly won't end up with Shotaru, but I think that guy's started to have feelings for he... *too late dude~* At least he seems rather protective of her in the latest chapters, which does help her from getting away from that scary pshyco stalker Reino (new guy that pops up...)!

From what I have read, Ren's already fallen for Kyoko Very Happy Though he's doing his best to hide it (especially since she's only a high school student... took him forever to acknowledge the fact that he was in love XD) he's also rather possessive of her... doesn't want any other guy getting near her Laughing Right now he's concerned that Shotaru will develop feelings for Kyoko while he's away doing another shooting, and that actually seems to be happening ^^;;;

Kyoko obviously has feelings for Ren too, but she doesn't know it yet. After all she's in denial when it comes to being love *thanx to stupid Shotaru*

Heheheheh, I just luuuuve Skip Beat XD

Post Thu 25 May, 2006 10:14 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
linachan

xD Whaaa sounds so interesting I have to catch up quick :p

Post Thu 25 May, 2006 12:30 PM   
masala_chai_tea

YAAAAAY~! Thanks for the link to the yahoo group! I love SkipBeat. I've been reading chapter summaries for the past while, but then those were stopped (unfortunately). I hope to catch up soon!

Post Fri 11 Aug, 2006 07:59 PM   
xekuhz
Mum's boy/girl

!! i love skip beat! haha the hate!! but isn't it licenced? i bought the first 2 manga and i love it already. xD but the manga is still going on right? like it hasent ended yet?

Post Fri 29 Sep, 2006 05:27 AM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address
lei_xang

no, it's still going quite strong, we can see no end to it yet. I can't get enough of the manga!! ^_^ *a volunteer at the group* please join our community!

Post Mon 02 Oct, 2006 01:05 AM   
xekuhz
Mum's boy/girl

where do i join ? sorry im really bad at these things xD

Post Mon 02 Oct, 2006 07:19 AM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address
lei_xang

if you have a Yahoo! ID, just sign in and click on the "Join Group" link in the top right hand corner of the page. Be sure to read the FAQ files!

Post Wed 04 Oct, 2006 12:59 AM   
Manga_Panda

Skip Beat is my absolute favourite manga!! first I thought different but this series is just too cool...

ren's such a cute guy Very Happy

I'm in yahoo group, too...wait for the translation of chap 95...T___T
in germany there are already 7 volumes...2 years and volume 13 will come up...^^

Post Thu 19 Oct, 2006 03:37 PM   
linachan

wha 2 years o__O!? Urgh, hav to wait a long time before I can get a copy then T--T

Post Mon 23 Oct, 2006 01:39 PM   
mami

i love skip beat and i'm sooooo angry that it got lincesed...now i can't read it...grrrr...anyway, i want to say tnx to all of the staff in dragon voice and i love you guys...i hope B.O.D.Y will come out soon and i hope i will be abile to read skip beat and koukou debut...tnx and sayonara

Post Thu 21 Jun, 2007 10:20 AM   
mami

too bad...i want scans...does anyone have any idea how i would be abile to get it...?? and koukou debut too?? i want to order but i don't know how and also i don't know if they can bring it to croatia??...grrrr

Post Thu 21 Jun, 2007 10:26 AM   
Abby2892

I can't wait for more chapters! Smile

Post Mon 16 Jul, 2007 10:06 PM   
papercut
Mum's boy/girl

Skip Beat is one of my favorite mangas!

Post Tue 17 Jul, 2007 02:49 AM   View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ]

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: