Dragon Voice Forum > General Discussion > Where are you?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
lele

Where are you?  Reply with quote  

The cyberspace is a funny place. it makes you feel like we're all in the same room when we're thousand miles apart. so where are you? which country of course, but you'd want to go to into details like building and room, go ahead.

i usually go online at home on a tiny island in south east asia: Singapore. it's either hot or wet or both here. ugh...

Post Tue 18 Apr, 2006 02:59 PM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Re: Where are you?  Reply with quote  

I live in Scandinavian Smile Sweden to be more exact where we have winter that stretches for about 6 months these recent years~~ Spring is pretty much non-existent, though this year it seems we're getting some... I remember it was still chilly on my b-day and that was in May already. The weathers getting funnier and funnier with the years if you ask me...

Post Tue 18 Apr, 2006 04:44 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
aurumice

This is virtual map. Since you got members scattered everywhere in the world
you can map down the location of each members.

http://www.frappr.com/

Each member can sign up.
It's really nice. You can see the distribution of your members.
*psst. You can even plan to conquer the world.

I don't want to create one myself...coz I have to be the admin. Very Happy

Post Tue 18 Apr, 2006 05:01 PM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

quote:
Originally posted by lele:
The cyberspace is a funny place. it makes you feel like we're all in the same room when we're thousand miles apart. so where are you? which country of course, but you'd want to go to into details like building and room, go ahead.

i usually go online at home on a tiny island in south east asia: Singapore. it's either hot or wet or both here. ugh...

Hello neighbour. Im from malaysia but not on peninsular, im on the borneo island.

Post Tue 18 Apr, 2006 05:04 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
desertrose281

@rin no rekka: i lived in msia for 10 yrs

@lele: my mom is from spore.. hmm, maybe u r some relative of mine o_0

im in new zealand.. i love the weather here since i prefer cold to hot weather.. i live in christchurch which has the best weather *promoting my country, hehe*

Post Tue 18 Apr, 2006 08:28 PM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

quote:
Originally posted by desertose281:
@rin no rekka: i lived in msia for 10 yrs

@lele: my mom is from spore.. hmm, maybe u r some relative of mine o_0

im in new zealand.. i love the weather here since i prefer cold to hot weather.. i live in christchurch which has the best weather *promoting my country, hehe*

Which part of malaysia?

Post Wed 19 Apr, 2006 03:07 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
desertrose281

KL Smile

Post Wed 19 Apr, 2006 03:16 AM   
white_queen
Active baby

what i feel is the most boring place: united states. haha
no hard feelings, just...it feels so boring. haha. XD

Post Wed 19 Apr, 2006 05:59 AM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address MSN Messenger
moofii
The Unbeatable Moderator

white_queen: i'm from the US too! (a cali girl) hehe, yeah it is a bit boring to be from the states... not the country with the best reputation right now :[ what part of the US are you from?

Post Wed 19 Apr, 2006 11:24 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
shinhwa_gurl
Mum's boy/girl

uhm honest truth i'm frm california,usa..the other truth i'm frm shinHwa's world..yep lol^^

Post Wed 19 Apr, 2006 11:35 PM   View user's profile Send private message   MSN Messenger
lee_jennifer92

I'm from Korea! But I live in the US Razz. Actually, I've never even lived in Korea, lol. But I visit almost every summer! I live in Arizona! Where it's really, really hot! And where I live, it doesn't snow Sad. It's even hot in the winters sometimes!!

Post Thu 20 Apr, 2006 12:04 AM   
white_queen
Active baby

@moofli: nice!! and a few others from the states i see... i'm from the east coast..XD
all you folk on the west are so lucky...T-T you guys have so much sun...T-T and i get crappy, unpredictable weather. xp

@lee_jennifer: nice to see a fellow krn!! haha. do you go when the cicidas are out? (august) that's the worst...>< they're so loud!! haha

Post Thu 20 Apr, 2006 02:26 AM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address MSN Messenger
lee_jennifer92

@white_queen: no, I can't because I have to go to school around the beginning of August Sad. But I stay for July! The whole month! But my mom (who was raised in Korea (my dad too)) said that the other three seasons are REALLY beautiful, like in Spring, the flowers, Autumn, the leaves, and Winter, the snow. I haven't been able to go to Korea on another season (except once for spring, but it was a long time ago and only for about 1-2 weeks), but I really want to (especially in the winter, cuz it doesn't snow here)!!

Post Thu 20 Apr, 2006 02:33 AM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

quote:
Originally posted by lee_jennifer92:
@white_queen: no, I can't because I have to go to school around the beginning of August Sad. But I stay for July! The whole month! But my mom (who was raised in Korea (my dad too)) said that the other three seasons are REALLY beautiful, like in Spring, the flowers, Autumn, the leaves, and Winter, the snow. I haven't been able to go to Korea on another season (except once for spring, but it was a long time ago and only for about 1-2 weeks), but I really want to (especially in the winter, cuz it doesn't snow here)!!

Ahh.. so lucky... 4 seasons are like a fantasy here ;_; coz... theres only 2 season in my... summer... AND RAINNNN!!! >.<;;;;

Post Thu 20 Apr, 2006 04:09 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
lee_jennifer92

@Rin no Rekka: That's funny lol. I wish it would rain here, it rarely ever rains!! I think so far this year, it's only rained for maybe 5 days!! And not in order!

Post Thu 20 Apr, 2006 11:58 PM   

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: