Dragon Voice Forum > Anime Discussion > Beautiful and sad shoujou anime

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

Beautiful and sad shoujou anime  Reply with quote  

Air TV - One of the most beautiful anime i ever watch. Some might think it is boring but for those of us who are patient and watch it till the end, it becomes a sad story. I cried numerous time when i rewatch the ending. It really saddens me.

Furuba - Teaches us about life. Each character have their own problem and sadness in them that reminds me that in life your not the only one. The misteries in furuba really intrigues me and as it began to unfold one by one, it leave a great impression on me. I cried watching the anime and reading certains chapter in manga.

So, what anime/manga that leave a big impression on you? Sad ones of course.

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 08:13 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
lele

Re: Beautiful and sad shoujou anime  Reply with quote  

sad ones eh...chrno crusade is sad. the series isn't a sad one by any means, but it teaches about how precious every moment is. if you want tragic, read the manga of chrno crusade and prepare tons of tissue, no, a towel is better.

i've got a touching one, not sad. PlanetES, a beautiful drama anime about life in space. it teaches about all types of love, love for a dream, love for life, love for people, etc. if you can sit through the first few episodes you'll be rewarded at the end Smile

Post Mon 24 Apr, 2006 04:01 PM   
linachan

@Rin no Rekka: Yeah, AIR TV was really sad, Misuzu didn't do anything wrong...

Mucha Kucha Daisuki: It was kinda sad what happened to the girl (forgot the name ><) and the guy which she was in love with/who loved her...

End of Evangelion: I think this was a way better ending than ep 26, it has a lot of emotions in it. Mankind is near total destruction by God/Angels. The main characters suffer from emotional breakdowns or they go mad. All those things that happen are so sad.

I've seen more sad anime/manga but I can't think of them right now :s

Post Mon 24 Apr, 2006 05:02 PM   
xlemonxsmilex
Mum's boy/girl

what are some good shoujo anime?
i watched air tv and fruits basket and 100 something more animes!
any1 know any other shoujo good animes?
thnks! Embarassed

Post Fri 22 Dec, 2006 04:46 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
linachan

@xlemonxsmilex: You could try Ouran Host Club, Bokura Ga Ita, La Corda D'Oro

Post Sun 07 Jan, 2007 07:54 PM   
xlemonxsmilex
Mum's boy/girl

Thnks Lina-chan!

~arigatou-gozaimasu~

Post Mon 08 Jan, 2007 04:26 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
achan

Bokura Ga Ita is deffinitely one of the sad ones, I kept watching and hoping it would end well for them...No such luck. **sob, sob** I think I used an entire box of tissues on that anime.

Post Sat 03 Mar, 2007 08:52 PM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

achan: really? I kinda gave up on the anime ^^;;;; Maybe I should give it a try though...

Post Mon 26 Mar, 2007 04:01 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
AnneBoleyn

I really liked Bokura Ga Ita.

Post Wed 30 May, 2007 10:10 PM   
ezpoang

Ok, so I'm a bit late but I finally watched Air TV. While I agree it was pretty sad, I have to admit it was a pretty good show

EDIT:
Is the Summer part that was mentioned in the last episode subbed anywhere? (Don't know if it was lisenced or not)

Post Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:57 PM   
Jenangelx3

i think that Full Moon wo Sagashite is pretty sad and really beautifully drawn! it's super super sad though. most people will tell ya the same thing. its about a girl who finds out she has a year left to live so she goes out to try to be a famous singer. so much happens along the way. its just so sad. i cried lots T_T

Post Sat 08 Sep, 2007 06:08 AM   
Hikari_nekos
Mum's boy/girl

There are a lot of them...
Fruba (Fruits Basket)- still continues in the manga. It is about the chinese zodiac and this family.
Full moon wo Sagashite- is different from the manga. Its mostly based on a girl with a wish to sing. Very pretty music and a Very sad ending but also very heartwarming ( you will see if you watch it)
Air is a really good one. It may be old, but it is still wonderful.
Bokura ga Ita- I still haven't seen all of it but a heartwarming story, and the music is good.
Peach Girl- the manga is for a more mature audience. (One is the original story and the other series is the other char. point of view (The char. you would hate/ mostly pity in the manga or anime) The anime is fine... Very sad and kind of a typical thing that might happen in a relationship kind of story.
OMG!! and you can't forget one of my Most fav. ones Honey and Clover. There is a live action movie or something of it too I believe. An art college with a group of people and this one girl that is Amazing. Its a very funny and typical story but still very sad.
Crying or Very sad they are all pretty sad, in some way or form if you even have a heart that is... or even care to watch how sad it turns out and such... and even cry a tear or so... ok ...I gone crazy... Anyways!! yah watch them if you like.

Post Fri 28 Dec, 2007 05:58 AM   View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] AIM Address MSN Messenger

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: