Dragon Voice Forum > Manga Discussion > Which genre do you like best?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which type of animanga do you like most?
Romance
63%
 63%  [ 19 ]
Fantasy
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Horror
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Action/Adventure/Battle
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
Sports/Hobbies
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 30

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
lee_jennifer92

Re: Which genre do you like best?  Reply with quote  

@desertose281: Are there other gender bender mangas that you like?? I don't really know a lot of them, but the ones I wrote are probably my favorite genderbender ones! (and they're the only ones I know Razz)

Post Fri 21 Apr, 2006 12:28 AM   
aurumice

Gender bender manga. Have you ever try:
1) Pretty face
2) Pheromania Syndrome
3) Never Give Up
4) Power (Girl Got Game... or something like that)

Post Fri 21 Apr, 2006 02:22 AM   
lele

there are a few more like Minta no Bokura and Boku ni wattara, but i recommend something different, like species bender: Perfect Girl Evolution (or Wallflower). this is a super hilarious manga man. the main girl is usually a short fat ball drawing, until important moments where she's drawn as a beautiful woman. talk about bizarre, i was laughing non-stop! tis isn't really romance, though there's the element of it, but comedy at its finest!

Post Fri 21 Apr, 2006 04:51 PM   
desertrose281

@lele: i stopeed reading perfect girl evolution.. it got sooo repetitive and boring..

@lee_jennifer: the ones u mentioned are pretty much it - i read pheromania syndrome and never give up too.. i cant name all the ones i read tho since i dont have my external harddrive (aka manga library Razz) with me right now..

Post Fri 21 Apr, 2006 10:41 PM   
shinhwa_gurl
Mum's boy/girl

Jennifer: yeah..i'm like that..it kills me seriously..it's like i just have to read the rest to it..curiousity always kill me..

having that said i also enjoying reading gender bender..Hana Kimi is one of my fav. and one that i just recently finished was Girls got Game..i also luv W-Juliet..i haven't read Princess Princess though..i'm thinking of reading that one soon sometime..

lele: i love wallflower too! the drawing just cracks me up..it's really a hilarious story..i think the drawing it really cute! ^^ she gets scary when she gets serious but she's really pretty when she drawn as a woman..

Post Sat 22 Apr, 2006 04:23 AM   View user's profile Send private message   MSN Messenger
desertrose281

@shinhwa_gurl: hehe, yea, the girl is really pretty when drawn as human Smile but i get kinda confused.. kinda like hobbes in 'calvin and hobbes' - like "is he ALIVE or not?!" .. so is she really pretty (and tall) or not? 0_o

Post Sat 22 Apr, 2006 07:33 PM   
lys

Comedy should be here! I love love-stories, but if they don't make me laugh too, it's just not as fun. Stuff like Lovely Complex and Nana are perfect~ I enjoy manga that takes place in a world I relate to, so though I think fantasy stories are pretty and cool looking, I'm more interested when the stories are set in the present, on good ol' Earth :D

Post Mon 24 Apr, 2006 01:51 AM   
linachan

@lee_jennifer92: What a coincidence O.o

@lele: I like PGE too, yeah I agree that is funny like when Sunako does things you don't expect (hugging XX instead of XX, etc...)

@aurumice: Oh I really like Power!!, it's so hilarious >0<

@lys: I agree that there has to be comedy too... I like Lovely Complex too ^^

Post Mon 24 Apr, 2006 05:29 PM   
Genesis

Obviously, Gender Benders are always tres amusant . I love them!

Although, I like a little bit of everything, the manga type that I get into the most are those of either twisted/dark romance (shounen-ai or not, doesn't matter) or humor. But any type is great.

Post Mon 01 May, 2006 09:12 PM   
Kiri Koshiba

Where's comedy?!?

Post Thu 18 Jan, 2007 10:39 AM   
manfa

to be honest im not really that picky but i just want it to always have romance XD of course it wuld be boring if its just always romance it shuld have some plot like some hobbies and then love involved tee hee <333

Post Thu 25 Jan, 2007 02:18 AM   
yui-kun
Mum's boy/girl

I've always loved shoujo manga, but it seems like the only manga that I read with religious fervor are shounen/seinen, like BECK, MPD Psycho, Gantz.

Post Tue 27 Mar, 2007 03:43 PM   View user's profile Send private message   MSN Messenger
Sallmay
Mum's boy/girl

There is no issue on best on my end. All the mangas or novels i like to read tends to lean towards the ROMANCE areas. actually correction better put i'm a romance FREAK...*hearts in eyes*

Post Wed 27 Jun, 2007 06:28 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
BlackDNAngel

I like the romance...but nothing like Love HIna or watnots...

i love shojo like Vampire Knight and those things...especailly when they add love traingles! lol But i love all genres in a way...shonen all cool and all but sometimes i wish that they have some romance in it...just a tiny bit?

Yah, so any type is great to me

Post Sat 30 Jun, 2007 01:43 AM   
selinawen
Mum's boy/girl

I can't pick between fantasy and romance!! But I chose Romance, LOL! I love fantasy, devils, angels, fairies, demons, Vampires, gods...ect...But fantasy is better if romance is added!

Post Sun 08 Jul, 2007 12:00 PM   View user's profile Send private message   Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: