Dragon Voice Forum > General Discussion > Post introductions here! Let's get to know each other thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
shiver
Mum's boy/girl

Re: Post introductions here! Let's get to know each other thread  Reply with quote  

Hi, all.

I've come to this website often enough for me to browse through the forums then register. I heard about this site through another website (manganews) and trying to search for Yaya I guess.

I'm an eighteen year old Korean-American male college student. I'm majoring in PoliSci. I like to read lots of books, draw, listen to tons of music, concerts, and run.

I don't like anime much, but manga and manhwas occupy my time often. I usually buy and download a lot more mangas and manhwas then I can read. I'm into any kind really, adult-content, romance, drama, and etc. Currently I'm reading: Homunculus, Koukou Debut, Yaya, Soil, and rereading Suicide Circle. My favorite artists are probably Hideo Yamamoto and maybe Ai Yazawa since ParaKiss was pretty good.

Fin.

Post Wed 27 Dec, 2006 07:21 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
Crystal

Re: Post introductions here! Let's get to know each other thread  Reply with quote  

hey i`m new(:
my name is Crystal. i attend high dchool and i`m chinese ;D.hahas i`ve been reading manga for a long time and enjoyed(:

Post Fri 12 Jan, 2007 02:44 AM   
steelfrog
Mum's boy/girl

It's high time for me to introdiuce myself Smile I'm steelfrog, witch, orange, devil, glimmer so call me whatever you want Very Happy I'm in 11 grade. I love reading manga and watching anime.And i think that's all:) For more informations write PM Very Happy

http://dragonvoice.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=302

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!! Smile

Post Fri 12 Jan, 2007 04:11 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
Morbid Dream

Hello! I'm Anna (a.k.a. Morbid Dream) I joined this forum a week ago.I'm a freshman in high school and I like the color blue. I love to draw. So, hi everyone! ^^

Post Thu 15 Feb, 2007 05:46 PM   
yui-kun
Mum's boy/girl

Hay, guys.

You can call me Yui-kun. The -kun's just for the lulz, though, because I'm a girl. I'm 24, btw, so would I still be called a girl? @_@ Anyway, I'm from the Philippines and am currently employed. I used to read manga a lot in college (way too much... I used to skip class for that). Among my favorites are Parfait Tic, GANTZ, and Sunadokei (I got into Dragon Voice because of that series). My biggest distraction right now is Jrock. I guess I have always been into rock music, and jrock is just something that makes me happy (like, for real). LOL. Anyways, nice to be here. ^___^

Post Mon 12 Mar, 2007 11:52 AM   View user's profile Send private message   MSN Messenger
Houshi-Zero

Hello all,

I've been using the Dragon voice site since a friend shared a link to the site. I've found the cutest series here and I hope to continue using the site as long as its up. I've found it to be awesome. My interests include, anime,manga, gaming, drawing, reading, and writing as well. I've just turned 19 this past January and am in my first year of college. Umm...what else...let me think...I prefer drama manga as well as shoujo manga. I'm not really big on pet monster or sports series. I think that one of my favorite manga series would have to be Aisheture Baby(I love you Baby) which I first started reading through the site but I now have copy 3-5 of it. My manga collection contains anything from Fruits Basket and Fushigi Yuugi to Angel Santucary and Air Gear.
I hope to make many friends here and to entertain you all.

~Houshi-Zero Very Happy

Post Sun 01 Apr, 2007 02:16 PM   
moofii
The Unbeatable Moderator

nice to meet you, houshi-zero ^^

Post Mon 02 Apr, 2007 01:23 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
ChaeLi-chan

Hi! I am Chae-Li a half filipina half korean girl. i am 16 years old and i am in first year college! but even if i am in college i am still addicted to dolls! especially bjd! (ball jointed dolls) LOL..as you can see in my avi and sig..it's Shall from Dream of Doll. Oh i also love doing home made purikaru..so if you want me to edit your pic to turn into a purikaru, just PM me..FYI purikaru is those cute picture booths were you can edit your photo..(it's what i did in my signature) ^^ i love editing manga..and i came here to join DragonVoice..cross your fingers i hope to be accepted! ^^

Post Wed 11 Apr, 2007 05:44 AM   
moofii
The Unbeatable Moderator

nice to meet you! the dolls in your avatar and sig are very cute :]

Post Wed 11 Apr, 2007 10:48 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
ChaeLi-chan

dolls!  Reply with quote  

yah they are so cute..there are a lot of variety of ball jointed dolls..i like "Super Dollfie" and "Dream of Doll" brands..but they burn hole in my pocket.. ^^

Post Thu 12 Apr, 2007 11:07 AM   
Baine

Well, since I'm new here, I guess I should post in the introduction thread, ne?

I'll admit that I tend to lurk. I tried to do a bit of posting so that people could get to know me a little, though. It makes it easier to find people to talk to.

Well, I've been reading scanlated manga since before a lot of it was licensed. I'm really behind, though, because school got crazy. I used to scanlate a little, but the group that I was part of went belly-up. After that, I got too busy. I'm just now starting to read scanlations again and see what groups are still around or have popped into existence since my absence.

My biggest loves in Japan are dramas and music.

Actually, music is one of my biggest loves in life. I'm obsessed. Musicals are another obsession--and not just Broadway.

Hmm...I currently live in Japan and am an Assistant Language Teacher on the JET Programme.

I'm a writer and have some fanfiction out, but it's not so great. I'm working on a couple of novels at the moment that I hope to publish.

My favorite author is Jodi Picoult, and I just posted in the thread about my favorite movies. My favorite musical artists are Postal Service and Snow Patrol (well, and more, but those are the top two).

I guess that's me!

Post Fri 20 Apr, 2007 01:39 PM   
moofii
The Unbeatable Moderator

nice to meet you, baine! haha, jodi picoult is one of my favorite authors too! i especially like 'my sister's keeper' :]

Post Sat 21 Apr, 2007 12:43 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
Nuddle

A new member that's an old fan :O Plus my [virtual] auntie works here, so the niece HAS to come by and visit, no? Very Happy

*you shall never know who she is >DDD*

Another little person that just comes by and goes~~~ XD Nice to meet everyone!

Post Mon 30 Apr, 2007 05:51 AM   
darkterra

ooo... didn't realise there's an introduction thread until now. Razz em... anyway, Hi! nice to meet you!
eeeh... i prefer to read manga then watching anime. i'm 16 and i'm chinese. and i'm having my exams soon. (random:P)

Post Mon 30 Apr, 2007 01:06 PM   
I_angel

hi, I am 18 yrs old, love drawing, reading manga and novels.
I live in mauritius island and i'm currently trying to work hard to pass my HSC exams. Besides i'm trying to get new friends so here i am.
Feel honoured to meet you all.

Post Tue 08 May, 2007 06:09 PM   

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: