Dragon Voice Forum > Dragonvoice Projects > Kirai

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
lady of mist

kirai  Reply with quote  

i am SOOO happy you guys are scanlating 'Kirai' by Miura Noriko!! ^_^

i followed this manga when hakairei was scanlating it, and was very disappointed when they stopped at v2 ch10 (b/c they disbanded perhaps?)

in any case, i look forward to your reasons! i really enjoy this mangaka's other work, return, that is/was being scanlated by possible-soup.

thanks again!!

Post Sun 15 Apr, 2007 04:34 AM   
c_k

Re: kirai  Reply with quote  

According to mangaupdates, kirai was scanlated up to v2 ch12. I don't think they are disbanded, since they released the 12th chapter on 2/4/07, although the 10th chapter was done in 2006.

Just wondering, what prompted DV to scanlate Kirai? and why start back at chapter 1? Was the quality of Hakairei's chapter 1 not up to par since they did in way back in 2004?

Post Mon 16 Apr, 2007 09:55 AM   
maia

quote:
Originally posted by c_k:
According to mangaupdates, kirai was scanlated up to v2 ch12. I don't think they are disbanded, since they released the 12th chapter on 2/4/07, although the 10th chapter was done in 2006.

Just wondering, what prompted DV to scanlate Kirai? and why start back at chapter 1? Was the quality of Hakairei's chapter 1 not up to par since they did in way back in 2004?

I'm assuming that Dragon Voice is taking this project on as their own. If they would start from where Hakairei left off, then it wouldn't really be a Dragon Voice project. I don't know how to explain this any better, so I hope it's clear enough.
I'm really excited DV is taking on this project. Although my opinion is based only on what I read of her other series, "Return," I think Miura Noriko is a d*** good mangaka. The artwork and characters are really original.

Post Mon 16 Apr, 2007 03:31 PM   
CHILLICHEESE
Mum's boy/girl

Art is not my type, but I really like this story. I hope you guys continue scanlating it (last update from what I can see was in April)! Just wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate this work. Wink

Post Wed 13 Aug, 2008 01:27 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

For the last time, if we haven't mentioned dropping a project in the updates then it's not dropped. Project page is also regularly updated, so you'll notice immediately if a project has been discontinued or not. So please stay patient and no more "hope you continue scanlating XXX".

Post Fri 22 Aug, 2008 10:41 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

[quote:41e58e0483="maia"]
I'm assuming that Dragon Voice is taking this project on as their own. If they would start from where Hakairei left off, then it wouldn't really be a Dragon Voice project. I don't know how to explain this any better, so I hope it's clear enough.
I'm really excited DV is taking on this project. Although my opinion is based only on what I read of her other series, "Return," I think Miura Noriko is a d*** good mangaka. The artwork and characters are really original.[/quote:41e58e0483]

You're right~ I adore this project so I wanted to do it properly and from the beginning ^^ Also I wanted the sfx properly edited!

Post Fri 22 Aug, 2008 10:45 PM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: