Dragon Voice Forum > Feedback/Suggestions > Ask for Permission

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
*Ai*

Ask for Permission  Reply with quote  

Hi Dragon Voice staffs,

I'm *Ai*, a member of AMTP - the Vietnamese translating group work at http://accvn.net.
I'd love to ask you guys for permission to translate your wonderful projects Zero Count & "Dragon Voice" into Vietnamese. (In Vietnam, "Dragon Voice" hasnt been licensed). I wish to contribute your fantastic projects to Vietnamese otakus. Therefore, your permission is really important to AMTP in order to translate the manga. Of course, AMTP will preserve all the credits in your scanslation and put a link to Dragon Voice on our translation.
I apologize for any inconvenience.
Finally, thank you so very much for giving me the opportunity to read those marvelous translated manga and for spending time in reading this mail. And, if you need more information to make a decision, please contact me.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you

*Ai*
(http://accvn.net)

P/S: Apparently you guys have a lot of cool mangas. If possible, we'd like to have your permission for us to translate all of your projects, so just in case our members want to translate them, we won't have to bother you guys again. That is only if you guys are so kind to give us the permission ^^. If you don't want to give the permission for all of your projects then we will be pleased to ask for them later wen we need them. Thank you.

Post Thu 24 May, 2007 02:26 AM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Re: Ask for Permission  Reply with quote  

I've already settled this matter, but I want to emphasis that I never give such permission for all our projects like that.

Post Fri 10 Aug, 2007 08:50 PM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: