Dragon Voice Forum > Anime Discussion > How many people are watching Princess Princess

Are you watching Princess Princess?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 8 ]
no
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
c_k

How many people are watching Princess Princess  Reply with quote  

I'm just curious to see how many people are watching Princess Princess.

If you ignore how different the characters look, the story is still interesting, especially when you find out Mikoto's girlfriend's name (in episode 5).

*spoiler below for episode 5*

Who here was surprised to learn that the name of Mikoto's girlfriend is Megumi, a la Kakumei no Hi (Day or Revolution). I just hope that if they are going to show her that that they don't totally change how she looks. I can't wait 'til they show her, though. Maybe they'll even have a cameo of the fantastic four Smile

Post Sun 14 May, 2006 01:06 AM   
Nami Queen

Re: How many people are watching Princess Princess  Reply with quote  

U mean the anime is out? Oh no, i've to watch this...any places to recommend? Thanks!

Post Mon 15 May, 2006 02:15 PM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

@c_k: LOL! About your comment on ep 5 (which I haven't seen because I don't follow this anime), that was pretty much hinted in the manga as well ;P And I think I wrote that in my summary on the project page for Princess Princess, because Mikoto is indeed the same guy from Kakumi no Hi (The Day of Revolution) ^^ And his girlfriend, our cute Megumi, does appear in the Princess Princess manga... actually in volume 4 to be precise Smile *she's as cute as ever

Post Sat 20 May, 2006 02:42 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
aurumice

SPOILER

I knew it was the same Mikoto from TDOR. Coz I read the manga. (^ ^)V
Anyway, the surprise is: I just found out that the Sakamoto-sama is the
same guy as in 'Family Complex'. This is fun.

Post Sun 21 May, 2006 02:56 AM   
c_k

[quote:326e1a1865="Nami Queen"]U mean the anime is out? Oh no, i've to watch this...any places to recommend? Thanks![/quote:326e1a1865]

Currently only aarinfantasy/Kiss-sub are subbing this series.
Get BT links here:
http://animesuki.rut.org/group.php/548.html

@mangauniverse: Thanks for the heads-up. You just gave me something to look forward to when we get to that volume.

Come on people, I know that there are more than 8 people on this board. Vote, people, vote.

Post Sun 21 May, 2006 04:50 PM   
linachan

@c_k: Wah that's weird I really thought I posted something here, maybe I just forgot to submit and pressed on the [x] button too quick O.o. Well I sometimes watch it, only when I'm really bored, but my friend really loves Princess Princess, she thinks Miko-chan is cute xD

@aurumice: Ah Sakamoto was from Family complex, I thought my fri4end did say something like that but I didn't knew that was from the same mangaka... so I thought I dreamed it xD

Post Wed 24 May, 2006 04:57 PM   
camui

I've watched only up to episode three 'coz I'm having a hard time downloading the anime Crying or Very sad

Post Sat 10 Jun, 2006 03:09 AM   
xxept0
Mum's boy/girl

Ooh! ME!! Lol. I gotta say, i really enjoy this series! It's funny (although the voice actors are somewhat stiff at times, and the animation could do with a little cleaning up.) But I still love it! ^_^

@camui Where do you download? The place where I usually download it from works really well! Or how about using bittorerent? Anyway, if you need the link the the site I use just PM me. ^_^ (I'm new so I'm not too sure if I'm allowed to post external links here...)

Post Sat 24 Jun, 2006 10:17 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
Hikari_nekos
Mum's boy/girl

I used to, its still a pretty good anime and manga though. ::heart::

Post Fri 28 Dec, 2007 06:14 AM   View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] AIM Address MSN Messenger

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: