Dragon Voice Forum > Anime Discussion > Rozen Maiden

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Hikari_nekos
Mum's boy/girl

Rozen Maiden  Reply with quote  

Has anyone seen or read it?

Post Fri 28 Dec, 2007 06:18 AM   View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] AIM Address MSN Messenger
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Re: Rozen Maiden  Reply with quote  

Oh I did watch Rozen Maiden and liked it Smile Not sure, but was there some kind of second season of it? I watched the first ep and it looked liked Rozen Maiden but the art was very BAD! Totally degraded o___0 What I remember and liked with the original Rozen Maiden anime was the good art... good art is a really critical factor for me to follow an anime ^^;;;;

I haven't read the manga though... kinda surprised to find out that the manga was done by the PEACH mangaka who also did Shugo Chara and Zombie Loan (I love this one! The manga is so cool and the anime was nice as well if too short!)

Post Sun 03 Feb, 2008 05:35 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
Hikari_nekos
Mum's boy/girl

Re: Rozen Maiden  Reply with quote  

Shocked OMG people are really post back on now -gasp-
but yah... anyways yah there are two season to Rozen Maiden the first one was called Rozen Maiden, then Rozen Maiden ~träumend~
The Rozen Maiden ouvertüre was something just about some answers to critical questions about Suigintou's past (particularly those about the rivalry she holds against Shinku) Detective Kunkun – Duell Walzer OVA is just a little Detective Kunkun show.

I have read like two books of the Rozen Maiden manga...and didn't really like it all that much my self. Its not that it wasn't bad, but because unlike most manga's the don't have any translations to the words they use (in the manga there are some parts they aren't translated into english, and still remains in french) So unless you have a friends or take french, you wouldn't really understand much of what they are saying sometimes... even though if its just a few little words. In most mangas if they do something like that, they would place extra inserts into the back of the book with some historic information or notes somewhere telling/ describing what they were implying by using that word or phrase, if you know what I mean.

Post Mon 04 Feb, 2008 07:27 AM   View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] AIM Address MSN Messenger

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: