Dragon Voice Forum > Manga Discussion > Which manga are you following atm?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
linachan

Which manga are you following atm?  Reply with quote  

Okay I follow a lot and here's the list:
Yoroshiku Master, Koukou Debut, Perfect Girl Evolution, M to N Shouzou, Ouran Kokou Host Club, Special A, Heaven (from Seino Shizuru), Jun'ai tokkou taichou, Power!!, Koi Suru Piano, Bird Kiss, Goong, B.O.D.Y., Lovely Complex, Missile Happy, Saboten no Himetsu, BxBrothers, Beauty Pop, Mermaid Melody Pitchy Pichty Pitch, Vampire Knight, Kami-sama no Orgel, Love Berrish, Nadeshiko Club,... and a lot more but I can't come up any more O.o;;

Last edited by linachan on Tue 18 Apr, 2006 03:56 PM; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon 17 Apr, 2006 02:33 PM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Re: Which manga are you following atm?  Reply with quote  

Goodness! There's no way I could name them all... I can give some examples of my favourites (that I naturally follow) in different genre:

Shounen manga: Berserk, Bleach, 20th Century Boys, Pluto, Naruto, Tenjo Tenge, Airgear, Saiyuki Reload, Kagerou Nostalgia etc.

Dark shoujo manga: All reiko Shimizu stuff ^^ Vampire Knight etc.

Cute Shoujo manga: Koukou debut, Penguin Revolution, Beauty Pop etc.

Korean manhwa: Princess, Operate Liberatemen, Hush, Hissing, They Too Love.

Post Mon 17 Apr, 2006 05:00 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
lee_jennifer92

so we're just writing the manga we like? I have way too much!! I'll just name the ones I can think of right now.

The Day of Revolution, Perfect Girl Evolution, Ouran Host Club, Vampire Knight, Beauty Pop, Skip Beat, Red Lion, Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Global Garden, Fruits Basket, and a LOT more Razz (In no certain order)

Post Mon 17 Apr, 2006 09:00 PM   
making_mooz

I feel like I'm not going to name them all...

Shoujo: Host Club, Furuba, Hot Gimmick, +Anima, Charisma Doll, Day of Revolution, Princess Princess, Family Complex, Gakuen Alice, Goong, Lovely Complex, Nadeshiko, Penguin Revolution, Perfect Girl Evolution, Pheromomania Syndrome, Shinshi Doumei Cross, Sugar Princess, Ultra Maniac, They Too Love, Koukou Debut

Shounen: Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, 666 Satan, Addicted to Curry, Yakitate Japan, Air Gear, Conan, Dragon Drive, Psychometer Eiji

Bah. I need more shounen manga...

Post Tue 18 Apr, 2006 05:09 AM   
desertrose281

its impossible for me to name all the manga im following.. o_O.. ive got over 40gbs of manga in my collection and i tend to read the manga of certain scanlation groups cos i like their taste (eg: DV of course Razz) but of course i have my ultimate favs: goong and nana.. i find myself unable to get sick of these 2!

Post Tue 18 Apr, 2006 09:44 AM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

Shoujo : Beauty Pop, BODY, Dr Rin ni Kiitemite!. Family Complex.The day of revolution, Princess Princess, Penguin Revolution, Yoroshiku Master, Lovely Complex, Fruit Basket, Gakuen Alice, Good Morning Call, Host Club, Parfait Tic, Pita-Ten, Vampire Knight, W Pinch.

Shounen : Naruto, One Piece, Konjiki no GASH BELL, Bleach, Eyeshield 21, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Death Note, Hunter X Hunter, Hareluya Boy, Hareluya II Boy, Yakitate Japan, Addicted to Curry, Rave, Yaiba, Detective Conan, Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo, Whistle.

Etc : Gokusen.

Post Tue 18 Apr, 2006 01:47 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
white_queen
Active baby

ardour, shinshi doumei cross, sequence, bleach, shounen harem, family complex, ningyo no namida, BODY, yaya, platinum garden, cinderella boy, so bad, basilis, eden no hana, datte suki nan damon, kagen no tsuki, my sweet dragon, penguin revolution, oiishi study, seikimatsu no enjeru, kobato, and..i think that's all if not most... heheh ^^;; T-T
that's what i have on my comp.

outside (stuff i buy)
mars, INVU, furuba, absolute boyfriend, wallflower, life, her majesty's dog, hot gimmick, alichino (have no gotten around finishing it yet), legal drug, saiyuki reload, hellsing (whcih i've put on hold...), goong, hm...brain is blanking.
i think this gives you an idea what i'm interested in?

Post Tue 18 Apr, 2006 06:23 PM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address MSN Messenger
linachan

@mangauniverse: It's been a while ago when I read the first volume of Naruto (2 years or so o.o) when my friend sended it to me. But I remember that I really liked it ^^ (especially ''the kiss'' and that special skill of Naruto...forgot the name of it). Ah, I <3 VK ^^, though I haven't read much, till chp 9 translated.

@lee_jennifer92: I also have WAY too much to write here ^^;;, so I just typed which I was following. All the favorites you have are mine also O.o.

@making_mooz: Hmm haven't read so many shounen like you did Razz. I think shoujo manga is easier to find or is it just me?

@desertose281: I wanted to read Nana too, but I was too lazy to search for the links and to download it all == ;; but I'm watching the anime and I kinda like that ^^.

@Rin no Rekka: Ack, stupid me. How could I forget Parfait Tic O.o. That's one of my most favored manga >u<... Which couple do you liek better IchixFuuko or DaiyaxFuuko?
Yakikate Japan! Bread! >u< My friend is all crazy about this, have to read or watch it some time...

@white_queen: How I wish I could also buy those manga/manhwa in the stores here in my country... I have to go all the way to Germany just to buy it == ;; so exhausting.

Post Wed 19 Apr, 2006 07:20 PM   
lee_jennifer92

@linachan: Wow! Cool! We're really alike so far! Huh? lol.

I don't know why, but when I read different manga/manhwa and there are more than one boy liking on girl or something like that, I can't ever decide which one I like most! Because whenever I see a really romantic part with that girl and one boy, I think, that she should be with him, but then when she does something really romantic with another guy, I think that she should be with him, and I just keep going back and forth Razz. I'm not really good at deciding I guess Laughing

Oh yeah, and here're some more that I forgot to mention first!!
Parfait Tic, Naruto, W-Pinch, Shounen Harem, Love Monster, Goong, Tenshi Ja Nai, Hot Gimmick, So Bad, and... I can't remember anymore Confused well, I guess this is it for now again Smile

Post Thu 20 Apr, 2006 12:50 AM   
linachan

@lee_jennifer92: I sometimes have that feeling too... like Parfait Tic for example I thought Daiya and Fuuko were perfect together because Ichi was too cold to her. But later on when she's with Ichi, I again thought they were perfect till Ichi left her to go to...that woman (forgot the name == ;; ) Now atm it's again DaiyaxFuuko which I like ^^. So I'm just the same O.o

Heh omg O.o I like most of them again I haven't read Tenshi Ja Nai and W-Pinch maybe I have to read them :p

Post Thu 20 Apr, 2006 01:11 PM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

quote:
Originally posted by linachan:
@lee_jennifer92: I sometimes have that feeling too... like Parfait Tic for example I thought Daiya and Fuuko were perfect together because Ichi was too cold to her. But later on when she's with Ichi, I again thought they were perfect till Ichi left her to go to...that woman (forgot the name == ;; ) Now atm it's again DaiyaxFuuko which I like ^^. So I'm just the same O.o

Heh omg O.o I like most of them again I haven't read Tenshi Ja Nai and W-Pinch maybe I have to read them :p

The woman name is Iori. Hmm Personally i hate back and forth triangles in manga especially the ones in marmalade boy and hana yori dango. If theres only one or two, i can still tolerate it. If Fuuko go back to Ichi after this, I might just have to forget about Parfait Tic >.<

Post Thu 20 Apr, 2006 04:47 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
desertrose281

noooooo! fuuko shouldnt go back to ichi!! she and daiya are perfect together! not to mention daiya is way better than ichi! hmm, maybe we should start a thread for parfait tic..

Post Thu 20 Apr, 2006 06:48 PM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

quote:
Originally posted by desertose281:
noooooo! fuuko shouldnt go back to ichi!! she and daiya are perfect together! not to mention daiya is way better than ichi! hmm, maybe we should start a thread for parfait tic..

yea. pls do. I was about to rant more about it here, hehe.

Post Fri 21 Apr, 2006 03:06 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
linachan

quote:
Originally posted by desertose281:

Yeah I agree too ^^

Post Fri 21 Apr, 2006 01:53 PM   
lee_jennifer92

Right now, I think she and Daiya are a good couple, but probably later on, depending if it's gonna keep going longer, I'm gonna think she and Ichi will end up together. Right now, I think Daiya and she should be together because he really likes her! right?

Post Sat 22 Apr, 2006 01:35 AM   

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: