Dragon Voice Forum > Dragonvoice Projects > Natsume Yuujinchou

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Pery
Mum's boy/girl

Natsume Yuujinchou  Reply with quote  

I looked around and didn't see a thread for this series, so here goes. Just found this site today and registered here as soon as I read Natsume Yuujinchou.

Thank you so much for scanlating this manga! I'm absolutely in love with it. <3 I have a weak spot for these types of stories and it's always a rare pleasure to come across a good new series. Your scanlation is also very well done and easy to read.
Thank you again!

I'll definitely have to check out the artist's other series here too. Smile

Post Thu 17 Jul, 2008 04:20 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
Shibataea
Mum's boy/girl

Re: Natsume Yuujinchou  Reply with quote  

Muahaha, I registered for the exact same reason. I haven't read a manga like Natsume Yuujinchou in a while, so I was extremely pleased when I found it. I liked it even more once I found out that the protagonist was not a gluttonous airhead (really, how many other main characters are the same?), and that he slept all the time.

God, do I love protagonists who sleep in class. I don't know why exactly... I just do.

And finally, a translation that uses punctuation. I hate it when the sentences end sans period...

Some people say that the art isn't good, but I think that the simple style is really refreshing and unique - especially when you read lots of manga and you see all these overdetailed art styles... so, I quite like Yuki Midorikawa's work. She's particularly talented with storylines. Have you read 'The Scarlet Chair'? It's something of a twist on a somewhat cliche story.

Post Sat 02 Aug, 2008 02:20 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
berry
Mum's boy/girl

haha I registered just for this series too! Thanks so much for you fantastic releases of this great manga!!

Post Tue 12 Aug, 2008 03:25 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
eyesopen
Mum's boy/girl

Ditto what berry said. Love Natsume, just like I love her other mangas, too, like Scarlet Chair.

Post Tue 03 Feb, 2009 11:46 PM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: