Dragon Voice Forum > General Discussion > Love problem D:

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
jcamour
Mum's boy/girl

love problem D:  Reply with quote  

I have a close friend who has a gf, and we've liked each other at different times throughout our friendship. Over the summer, we met and became friends after that. Lots of bad and good included. But he's always called me "little sister" or "numero 1 lil' sis" and soon i accepted the fact that its always going to be unrequited love.

Only to find out 1 month later he has loved me. And just recently he told me that he has been thinking about being with me. The thing is we both are happy with our friendship and we wouldn't jeopardize it for anything. He told his friend that he loves me more than a sister one day but only to tell him differently a few days later.

i may have resurrected my feelings for him and thats been bothering me..
he has been adding in some comments he would normally not have said and i think im fallin for him all over again.

I DONT want to, but then i want to.
I think i'll be better with one of my friends whom i am very content with but I can't help but like my crush all over again..

Whats a girl like me to do??!!

Post Sat 31 Jan, 2009 05:28 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Re: love problem D:  Reply with quote  

Hmm, I seriuosly doubt that I'm the right person to give advice on this but you should probably be totally frank with the guy and have an all-talk out with him. Sometimes you need to take risks... if you don't, you might regret it.

Post Fri 13 Mar, 2009 10:57 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
Candi
Mum's boy/girl

huh o.0 I swear I've heard ur problem before...Dx ur name sounds familiar too. -checks- OMG YES, I KNOW YOU FROM RL XDDD
oh dear o.0 I hope it's going well for you now o.o How long has it been? I hope this doesn't last long D: It sounds painful :[ -hugs-

Post Thu 21 May, 2009 12:10 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
dawntomorn
Mum's boy/girl

Let him do the first move. Do not anticipate because getting disappointment is also hurtful. Just act like a friend and don't assume anything. Good luck!
Dentist Richardson Dentist Mesquite

Post Mon 27 Jul, 2009 01:56 AM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: