Dragon Voice Forum > Feedback/Suggestions > THREE Fuyumi Souryo

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
oumoun25
Mum's boy/girl

THREE Fuyumi Souryo  Reply with quote  

Hi there. I've read Three by Fuyumi Souryo and almost finished it but the problem is I'm missing the last book (Vol. Cool. Crying or Very sad You know how bad it would feel if you don't finish the whole thing. And I'm in New Zealand so it is impossible to get it anywhere. Just wondering if you will scan and release the last book of Three on to this website? Question Pleeeaaase do, but if you won't could you or anyone tell me how it ends.

Thank you soooo much
^^

Post Wed 01 Apr, 2009 11:16 AM   View user's profile Send private message   MSN Messenger
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Re: THREE Fuyumi Souryo  Reply with quote  

Your question is so weird. You ought to know that it's a current project of ours with ch1-2 are released. Why would we start this project and stop all of a sudden? We will see it through to the very end if it doesn't get licensed and I'm no fortuneteller so I don't know if that will happen. Eitherway, this IS a 14 (regular) volumes series, so it's gonna take a while for us to get to the ending.

I usually don't mind spoilers, but I don't want anyone posting something big like the ending of a long series like this and thereby ruin it for everyone else who just started reading the manga. So don't post such spoilers here in the open! I'll ban that person if that should happen. Use pm instead as means of communications.

Post Fri 03 Apr, 2009 12:33 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
kask
Mum's boy/girl

Re: THREE Fuyumi Souryo  Reply with quote  

Since you've announced, that you're going to be dropping some projects, I just wanted to say, that I hope you didn't mean Three (and Sabbath Cafe! - my favorite of your projects) Wink
Thanks for your hard work with them! <3

Post Sun 23 Jan, 2011 02:56 AM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: