Dragon Voice Forum > Dragonvoice Projects > The Moonlight that Surrounds me

Would any one else like to see this project broght back?
Yes! Please!
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
No not really
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Celci

The Moonlight that Surrounds me  Reply with quote  

I didn't quite know where else to post this (I had read through the rules and other sections) and seeing as it was once your project at one time I guess Iíll just post it here.

I join this forum just today although Iíve been reading this groups scans forever but being the shy person I am Iíve never once thought of joining the forums till today.

I was wondering why you guys stop doing this series? Okay I know that you stopped it because Himawari was scanning it but I would like to know what Iíve hear is true or now. I had heard awhile back (donít remember where seeing as itís been like a year since then) that Himawari had made a big deal about the fact that you where doing the project cause they said they were going to do it or something before you guys.

Well to get to my point, this is really just a plea for you guys to pick it up again. Your group in my opinion did a much better job with it (yeah even with the just the one chapter) and I know you guys are very good at keeping your projects going. Himawari isn't and well it's very upsetting that they made a big deal out of getting this series but then go and don't do anything for pretty much a year.

So my two questions are: Was what I hear true? And if there is any way that your awesome group could ever pick this series up again?

P.S. If Iím misinformed about this all in any way my apologies for making this silly thread. I truly hope Iím not being annoying about this I donít in any way mean to nag you about this. Thank you for your time!! ^^;;

Post Fri 05 Oct, 2007 05:33 AM   
the_pale_lady
Mum's boy/girl

Re: The Moonlight that Surrounds me  Reply with quote  

I was wondering about this comic also. It has been over a year sence any activity on the himawari site. I really loved PSME and I would love to read the rest of this story. I really hope Dragon Voice with consider picking it back up.

Post Mon 07 Jul, 2008 01:28 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
Lilyes
Mum's boy/girl

Ditto that. I really enjoyed Please Save My Earth and this seemed to be a very interesting story as well.

Post Tue 12 Aug, 2008 03:59 AM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address
teanachan21
Mum's boy/girl

I second (or third?) the motion of this title being picked up again!! Very Happy I'm dying to read more translations for it and it's been almost two years now since any other scanslations on ANY site have been released. Currently, 6 books have been released for this title as seen here:

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=386

I'd even be willing to help scan pages if it would help! Please please pick up this title again! It looks like it's getting more interesting by the minute! Very Happy Thank you for your time and consideration!

teanachan21

Post Tue 16 Dec, 2008 02:42 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
Gekishiomi
Mum's boy/girl

If you're so kind...  Reply with quote  

We Russians (who can read in English, and there are not much of manga&anime fans who can do it in our big country) like original Please Save My Earth manga very much and consider it one of the best mangas. And there's not much people in Russia who can translate right from Japanese to Russian. (And who can, unfortunately, isn't interested in PSME translation, because reading manga is not so popular in our country yet.) So we have to read in English... We know it's not good, but we like PSME so much... Embarassed
So what I wanna say. Of course we would like to read The Moonlight that Surrounds me. Rolling Eyes So we feel very sad about discontinuation of this project by Dragonvoice and Himawari.
You are our one and only hope. Very Happy

Post Thu 09 Apr, 2009 10:54 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
teanachan21
Mum's boy/girl

Hey there! Smile Just popping in to see if there has been any consideration on picking up this title again? I loved PSME and now the new "Moonlight that Surrounds Me" and now they're on book 7 of the sequel! I'd love to be able to read what's happening! As I've mentioned in the past, I'd even help with scans if necessary! Pretty please?

Post Wed 06 May, 2009 08:13 PM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: