Dragon Voice Forum > Everything Else > Asking permission to translate Natsume Yuujinchou to spanish

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
RedsonjaBelit
Mum's boy/girl

Asking permission to translate Natsume Yuujinchou to spanish  Reply with quote  

Hello! I'm very interested in translate the Natsume Yuujinchou series to spanish, since I noticed there are not spanish translations for Natsume from chapters 1 to 9 (when you google "Natsume Yuujinchou manga espaņol" it send you to a closed site). And I'm asking permission to use your translation (and giving you the credit, of course).

I have the raws of volumes 1 to 5, and I'll clean and edit them. This will be my very first job scanlating.

I don't have a site, but I have my page on livejournal Razz

I hope you could answer me about the requisites needed to use your translations.

Thank you very much in advance, and thank you so much for your hard work!

Post Mon 26 Jul, 2010 03:33 AM   View user's profile Send private message   Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedsonjaBelit
Mum's boy/girl

Re: Asking permission to translate Natsume Yuujinchou to spanish  Reply with quote  

Oh, my god! I'm really sorry! I went to SiH site to ask for permission too, and then I found who was doing the spanish translations (YNT).

I'm really sorry to have posted these when I have been wrongly informed; please accept my humbles apologies! Embarassed

Post Mon 26 Jul, 2010 05:44 AM   View user's profile Send private message   Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: