Dragon Voice Forum > Anime Discussion > Any good fighting animes?

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Hikari_nekos
Mum's boy/girl

Any good fighting animes?  Reply with quote  

I have seen some of Naruto and Bleach... but is there any other good ones out there like it?
:gasp: I think this is one of the only forms that I know of, that isn't talking about how much they hate or love this or that char. in Naruto or even Bleach, etc. etc. O.o Shocked

Post Fri 28 Dec, 2007 06:22 AM   View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] AIM Address MSN Messenger
lele

Re: Any good fighting animes?  Reply with quote  

well, there isn't much point in discussing who they like or hate here since the hardcore fans aren't here Smile

do you like humans x humans or humans x monsters? one piece and flame of recca are fighting too. claymore, d-grayman and kekkaishi, darker than black are more into spiritual fights...tons, actually.

Post Sun 30 Dec, 2007 03:12 PM   
Hikari_nekos
Mum's boy/girl

lol I heard that Claymore and D-grayman was good... I was thinking about watching them but school and all. Thanks though ^^ Kekkaishi is funny, I read the mangas. Flame of recca I didn't like all that much. I am really into like myths and such... but I have already seen all of Yami no Matsuei. -shrugs- I appreciate the help though. -hugs-

Post Mon 31 Dec, 2007 05:22 AM   View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] AIM Address MSN Messenger
Pedion69
Mum's boy/girl

dragon ball z and shaman king is also have the best fight scene specially the dragon ball z. where can you see a fight that a single shot can destroy our Earth. What I mean here is the creator truly have a creative idea in a single shot Earth will be vanished.

Twisted Evil

Post Mon 13 Sep, 2010 06:20 AM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: