Dragon Voice Forum > Dragonvoice Projects > Himitsu - Thanks for your hard work!

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
*GardeniA*
Mum's boy/girl

Himitsu - Thanks for your hard work!  Reply with quote  

Hello to everyone.
After lot of time, I decide to write this few lines to say an huge "THANKS!" to all who are working at the translation of Himitsu, this gorgeous serie of Reiko Shimizu. ^-^

Because of I saw some chapter raw and I'm studing japanese, I can imagine how is difficult this work. The manga is poor of furigana and full of complex sentences and words.

So, to all of you, THANKS, for every release of this manga and Reiko Shimizu's ones in general.

I'll always wait for new release of this serie. Now even more, because of the future anime, broadcasting at April, 4th.

And, at last, sorry for my poor English.

Post Sat 15 Mar, 2008 05:02 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Re: Himitsu - Thanks for your hard work!  Reply with quote  

Hey there Smile Welcome to the forum ^^ I moved you post here instead of the feedback/suggestion section.

You're very welcome Smile Thanx for sharing your thoughts ^^ And yeah, I'm really grateful for my jap translators! Himitsu really isn't easy to translate and involves sciencetific terms etc.

Yup, the Himitsu anime is coming soon (hope it'll be a good anime and not disappointing like so much else)~ I'm hoping to release the next Himitsu chapter before then, or at the very least on our upcoming anniversary, so stay tuned ^^

Post Tue 18 Mar, 2008 11:34 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
Lu_o
Mum's boy/girl

Thank you so much!!1 Very Happy
i really love Himitsu Pray . Please countinue release it >< . I'll always wait for the new chapter. I've read the raw of vol 5 but can't understand Sad

Post Tue 15 Dec, 2009 03:23 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
maddragon
Mum's boy/girl

I too would like to express my gratitude and a big thank you towards the people working on this series that make it possible for a lecher like me to enjoy this manga. Thank You for your hard work and I'll keep coming back for more updates, I'll pray everyday I get to see each chapter coming out.

Post Fri 15 Jun, 2012 03:49 PM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: