Dragon Voice Forum > Manga Discussion > Bleach
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
white_queen
Active baby

Bleach  Reply with quote  

oh come on people...give a shout about it.
you know you love it. haha.

at first, i thought naruto > bleach
but now it's definitely naruto < bleach
for me, anyway.
it definitely has more female characters that aren't worthless
(although in naruto, sakura becomes more powerful...)
and there's that extra dose of subtle romance that naruto doesn't
have as much anymore...

so yeah, i guess this board is also open for any topics/scenes
w/in the plot of bleach...whatever. anything. haha.

Post Sat 22 Apr, 2006 06:29 AM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

Re: Bleach  Reply with quote  

BLLLLLLLLLLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe. I think both of them are as good. Both have their own things which is better than each other. For storyline, both of them is becoming very intriguing. Can't keep my hands off the new chapter each week. I agree on the female character... and the romance. Though Sakura change, the others are just too plain. Nothing much that attracts me to them. Enough Comparison.

I dislike the song in the anime. I dislike it so much that i drop the anime. For the romance, Im rooting for Rukia x Ichigo. I feel bad for Orihime but i still think Ichigo is better off with Rukia. The story plot where ichigo tries to rescue Rukia is just so breathe taking. My fav char in bleach are Hitsugaya Toushirou-sama and Ulquiorra.

Post Sat 22 Apr, 2006 08:30 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
lele

i started with naruto first, but i like bleach better. although they're both the same theme (fighting tougher enemies at each stage), but i find bleach's pace is faster yet can still maintain the same level of depth. i don't like manga being too draggy. conclusion: i love bleach!

my fave is also hitsugaya! coolness in a tiny body~ and I LOVE KON! that's got to be the next best thing after Ryoga the pig!

Post Sat 22 Apr, 2006 09:22 AM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

quote:
Originally posted by lele:
i started with naruto first, but i like bleach better. although they're both the same theme (fighting tougher enemies at each stage), but i find bleach's pace is faster yet can still maintain the same level of depth. i don't like manga being too draggy. conclusion: i love bleach!

my fave is also hitsugaya! coolness in a tiny body~ and I LOVE KON! that's got to be the next best thing after Ryoga the pig!

ryoga? ._. pi-chan? ._.

Post Sat 22 Apr, 2006 02:25 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
white_queen
Active baby

@Rin no Rekka: i sooooooo agree!! i was literally spazzing out and screaming so loud when he was RIGHT there. i was like: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
haha ^^;;
i very much agree rukia x ichigo...
orihime...as much as i like her...perhaps it is to be her x chad?
or maybe orihime x quincy?

my favorite character(s) is/are: byakuya...and renji. haha. although ichigo just might be nudging his way inbetween..haha...XD

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 02:21 AM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

quote:
Originally posted by white_queen:
@Rin no Rekka: i sooooooo agree!! i was literally spazzing out and screaming so loud when he was RIGHT there. i was like: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
haha ^^;;
i very much agree rukia x ichigo...
orihime...as much as i like her...perhaps it is to be her x chad?
or maybe orihime x quincy?

my favorite character(s) is/are: byakuya...and renji. haha. although ichigo just might be nudging his way inbetween..haha...XD

Yea! I was screaming and running back and forth from my sis room to mine just to tell her about it xD The look on Rukia's face when she saw ichigo in the air says it all. Hmm i think orihime will/should be with ishida. Ishida has feelings for her and understand (sort of jealous) about her feelings toward ichigo. I wish tatsuki will get some action soon. When i 1st read bleach, i never had imagine that orihime would be the one in battle. I always thought that tatsuki will. Then turns out she stays and still doesn't know much up until recently. Renji is so... stupid :X in chapter 224 xD

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 06:37 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Ah! I definitely have to post here XD Bleach is one of my top favourite shounen mangas! I'm so addicted to it XD THough all those fights in soul society was a bit... draggy~~ Loved it when Ichigo showed up to save Rukia XD *that was so cool!*

@white_queen: Yeah I totally agree with you! Though I fell for Bleach the first time I read it XD (back when toriyama world were doing it). Naruto is still good, but it really can't compare to Bleach XD (also I simply love the art in Bleach~) And yeah I really like the subtle romance! ^-^ Rukia and Ichigo are simply destined for each other! If the mangaka changes that... I'll stop reading in pure protest >_____<

@Rin no Rekka: Orihime and Ishida should end up together Smile And yeah, I agree about the anime. I had so high expectations of the it... ended up NOT following it... manga is much better Smile

What do you guys think of Renji and Rukia's relationship? Rukia definitely sees him as childhood friend and something like a family member, but I'm curious about Renji's feelings for her... I don't think it's all that clear that he feels exactly the same way as she does... what do you guys reckon? *heheh, talking about trying to dig up vibes here* I think Renji is cool, but I'm definitely al for Ichigo x Rukia ^____^ (they are the best couple!). And they are both my favourite characters in Bleach XD

Btw I was wondering if I'm the only one who's developed this theory that Ichigo is actually a reincarnation of Haien-dono? You know the one who got possessed by a hollow and was trying to kill Rukia? I mean Haien-dono is strikingly alike Ichigo both in appearance (different haircolor only) and personality... plus the fact that Ichigo was born with that hollow asleep inside him... it WOULD make sense don't you think? Heh, or it's only me looking too deeply into this XD I quite like the whole idea of re-incarnations~ ^^;;;

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 06:47 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

Yea. I must admit the battle in bleach doesn't attract me much. Simply becoz it doesn't have much strategy in it. Makes it more to cut cut cut and lose. If not Ishida x Orihime.. It could be Tatsuki x Orihime................................................. dont wish it to happen. Im not a fan of either shounen/shoujou ai. Chad x Karin is a good to be couple too even though it isn't that possible. List of the couple that i would like to see in bleach :

rukia x ichigo
ishida x orihime
chad x karin
hitsugaya x matsumoto (not possible, i know)
ishimaru x matsumoto

I dislike hitsugaya x hinamori. she is annoying and she is obviously obsess about aizen. ahhh... renji x rukia. Its beautiful but i dont want that to happen >.<; renji i think doesn't really have that kind of feeling towards rukia. I think he only see her as a family. Coz not once have i saw him being show any hint of him being bother by how much rukia cares about ichigo or the fact that the only person who can save rukia at that moment is ichigo. Unless renji is good at hiding his emotion and the mangaka has a twist in the plot, i dont see renji falling/in love with rukia.

Well... I was revising bleach this morning (was bored) and rukia said in the quincy destruction 200 years ago that the souls in soul society will eventually be reincarnated and will continue in life circle from dying in human world ----> soul society -----> human world again (even for hollows). Kaien or haien? Though it was kaien. Anyways his soul died/gone right? Bleach is very confusing.. So it might not be reincarnated into ichigo. It would make sense but then ichigo wouldn't end up with rukia seeing kaien loves his wife so much. His wife will be reincarnated as well i assume by the time Kaien is reincarnated.

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 07:17 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
white_queen
Active baby

...i really have noooooo idea. haha
i'm sooo up for any theories.

wait--someone refresh me of the whole love story thing.
the one that byakuya had and haien/kaien watever the ichigo-look-alike was.

sorry for any sensitive bleach fans...haha
as much as i love the manga, it will not stop me
from being 'rough' w/ the characters...^^;;

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 09:06 PM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

quote:
...i really have noooooo idea. haha
i'm sooo up for any theories.

wait--someone refresh me of the whole love story thing.
the one that byakuya had and haien/kaien watever the ichigo-look-alike was.

sorry for any sensitive bleach fans...haha
as much as i love the manga, it will not stop me
from being 'rough' w/ the characters...^^;;

The one that byakuya had or Rukia? ._. Anyways, kaien was rukia's division vice captain. the only person who treats her like how she is (not as a noble family member) ever since she was adopted in the kuchiki clan. Even renji who treats her like that. Becoz of that she develop a liking/crush/respect/admire (you choose) towards kaien but rukia soon found out he has a wife. She deeply admire the wife. One day she died becoz of a certain hollow. So kaien go and fight the hollow. Hollow got him and manipulate him. The sick captain didn;t manage to kill kaien and rukia ends up having her zanpakuto through kaien's chest. The similarities between ichigo and kaien is when he want to fight alone without any interference becoz of his pride. There are other similarities but that stands out the most in my eyes.

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 09:16 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
white_queen
Active baby

@rin: the one byakuya had. he was married, if my memory serves correctly...?

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 09:30 PM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

quote:
@rin: the one byakuya had. he was married, if my memory serves correctly...?

Oh, that. Rukia's elder sister. Their story is rukia's elder sister(looks more like her twin to me) abandon baby rukia in the rukongai and becomes a shinigami herselves. Dunno how byakuya and her fell in love but byakuya married hisana(if im not mistaken the name is) even though the family was againts him marrying a commoner. One not from a noble family. Before hisana was about to die (by sickness?), she tells byakuya about her regret abandoning rukia and ask byakuya to take care of rukia if he were to find her. So coincidencely on the shinigami exam, byakuya found rukia and brings her in the family again without the family's approval. So he swore infront of his parents grave not to go against the rules. So at the time of rukia's execution, he was torn between his promise with hisana and his parents. The end. Thats what i can recall though.

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 09:38 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
white_queen
Active baby

@rin --thankyaaaaa
i remember that...ahhhh
i <3 byakuya...hahahha
i like that cold fire/hot ice whatever-you-wanna-call-it stuff.

i'm very much interested in the whole vaizard commotion...
what happened to ishida anyway...? i want the mangaka to come back to him soon!
and tatsuki...

i don't really understand ichigo's dad...he's so un-fatherly...haha

@rin-- yeah, i don't really see renji x rukia going on...
i think it's more like brother/sister and close friends.
which somehow reminds me (after saying that) of rukia's obsession over rabbit things..haha^^
i like renji's tatoos...they're kewlllll ^^;;!!

i think ichigo's hollow side is a bit..erm...crazy. haha
not the idea, but the alternate ego looking dude...XD

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 09:59 PM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address MSN Messenger
lele

i really wish for a side story of byakyuya and his wife's love story. i mean, for a nobleman like him to break the family rules and wed her, it just makes my heart go 'squeee~'!

and yeah, i do kinda feel that ichigo could be the reincarnation of rukia's vice captain.

Post Mon 24 Apr, 2006 03:55 PM   
white_queen
Active baby

mm, now that i think about it...
no artist would make such identical characters in one manga...
well, some artists have that style, but not for bleach.
noooooo, not my precious bleach..haha ^^

ok, just read chp 224 of bleach...
T-T hinamori is scary...T-T
well, i mean i know she's in some kinda aftershock thing..
but still...T-T...i'm scaredddddd T-T

poor hitsugaya.
although...i'm still undecided about him.
he looks so much more younger (partially because of height)
than the other captains...

@lele-- haha. yupp. it's similar to romeo n' juliet. (i'm covering this in class now...so sorry if i make more than necessary references to it...^^;Wink

Post Tue 25 Apr, 2006 01:25 AM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address MSN Messenger

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: