Dragon Voice Forum > General Discussion > Post introductions here! Let's get to know each other thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
lee_jennifer92

Re: Post introductions here! Let's get to know each other thread  Reply with quote  

@shinhwa_gurl: You're Asian? What ethnic nationality (long word Razz I'm not even sure if I'm using it right! Razz) are you? That's cool you're learning Korean!! Good Luck! Very Happy

@Rin no Rekka: That's still cool!! You're able to talk and understand Japanese!! I wish I could do that! I wanna be able to learn all kinds of languages, but I'll probably learn a few phrases like "hi", "how are you?", "what's your name?" and stuff like that, then, I'll probably get tired of it and quit and forget Razz.

Post Tue 25 Apr, 2006 03:05 AM   
shinhwa_gurl
Mum's boy/girl

Re: Post introductions here! Let's get to know each other thread  Reply with quote  

jennifer: i'm Hmong..i won't be surprised if u ask me what that is..most people don't know..so yea..i'm not sure myself what we really are..hehe..but we're definitely asians!..well i love korean so much <such as someone by the name of shinhwa and LEE MINWOO> that i am partially korean..lol..jk

Post Tue 25 Apr, 2006 11:40 PM   View user's profile Send private message   MSN Messenger
Liiz

Introduction, lessee...

I'm Liiz, or that's actually my nick on irc Razz
I'm a slow chinese translator, in DV and a few other places..

to make it short,
soon to be 18, female, lives in sweden.

Post Fri 28 Apr, 2006 02:16 PM   
Genesis

quote:
Originally posted by shinhwa_gurl:
jennifer: i'm Hmong..i won't be surprised if u ask me what that is..most people don't know..so yea..i'm not sure myself what we really are..hehe..but we're definitely asians!..well i love korean so much <such as someone by the name of shinhwa and LEE MINWOO> that i am partially korean..lol..jk

Aaaaah, I LOVE Shinhwa. They are uber, hott, and they have great voices. *drool* I first fell in love with Minbonger (xD) but I really enjoy and admire Shin Hyesung's voice. Mrrg...*has started on a K-pop fest again...greeeat*
(I love them, they were the first profiles I could read in Korean! xD)

Ah, anyways, on topic, I stupidly started an intro topic (wow Gen, you've already started messing up.) so yeah mostly anything about me is in there.
I just started proofreading and stuff at DV and just generally love manga.
In fact if it wasn't for manga/anime and my seven year old self falling in love with CCS and Sailor Moon, I probably wouldn't even have half the appreciation for asian culture that I do now. I probably wouldn't even know Korean or Chinese music and stuff either so I owe it all. ( i know it doesn't make a lot of sense but it's another long story.) So pip pop to manga!

Currently into: Penguin Revolution, Princess Princess, and outside DV: I have just finished Namo Naki no Tori no Toubu Yoake and Specter and have started Kamisama no ude no naka in Italian. Also read soem random Tsubasa chapters, Yumekui Kenbun and the occasional K no Souretsu.

Post Sun 30 Apr, 2006 01:28 AM   
jayjo

found this site when i was searching for penguin revolution updates. been using it since. i just recently found out bout the forum. >.<
anyways, nice to meet you all.

<<my names jayjo, im 20 and i lived in sydney but im filo. gah i i know some basic japanese and some korean phrases. hahaha.

Post Sun 28 May, 2006 01:10 PM   
shinhwa_gurl
Mum's boy/girl

quote:
Originally posted by Genesis:
[quote:78d7d4cbe6="shinhwa_gurl"]jennifer: i'm Hmong..i won't be surprised if u ask me what that is..most people don't know..so yea..i'm not sure myself what we really are..hehe..but we're definitely asians!..well i love korean so much <such as someone by the name of shinhwa and LEE MINWOO> that i am partially korean..lol..jk[/quote:78d7d4cbe6]

Aaaaah, I LOVE Shinhwa. They are uber, hott, and they have great voices. *drool* I first fell in love with Minbonger (xD) but I really enjoy and admire Shin Hyesung's voice. Mrrg...*has started on a K-pop fest again...greeeat*
(I love them, they were the first profiles I could read in Korean! xD)

Ah, anyways, on topic, I stupidly started an intro topic (wow Gen, you've already started messing up.) so yeah mostly anything about me is in there.
I just started proofreading and stuff at DV and just generally love manga.
In fact if it wasn't for manga/anime and my seven year old self falling in love with CCS and Sailor Moon, I probably wouldn't even have half the appreciation for asian culture that I do now. I probably wouldn't even know Korean or Chinese music and stuff either so I owe it all. ( i know it doesn't make a lot of sense but it's another long story.) So pip pop to manga!

Currently into: Penguin Revolution, Princess Princess, and outside DV: I have just finished Namo Naki no Tori no Toubu Yoake and Specter and have started Kamisama no ude no naka in Italian. Also read soem random Tsubasa chapters, Yumekui Kenbun and the occasional K no Souretsu.

great to know! hehe minwoo's remaining as my fav. and i'm listening to their newest release right now..it's awesome!..anyone who doesn't have it should get one! Shinhwa's "State of arT"..glad to know you show interest in them toO!.

Post Wed 31 May, 2006 01:07 AM   View user's profile Send private message   MSN Messenger
camui

I'm camui ^_^ I'm from the Philippines and I have only encountered this site so I'm a newbie ^_^ I don't know what else to say ...

My interests are j-rock/pop, anime, manga and anything connected to Japan ^_^ I also like playing around with my electric guitar... writing stuffs and being a beta-reader for fics or proofread thiings ^_^

I have been into anime since I was 6 or 7. I wish I could speak Japanese a little bit more fluently... I also wish I had a super dolfie or a Luts Crying or Very sad

I guess that pretty much covers it up ^_^

Post Sat 17 Jun, 2006 03:16 AM   
Sai
Mum's boy/girl

So, hi. I'm Sai; and I'm French. From ...&....&....&.... France .
I'm fluent in English&French; so yes.
I love Japan; I've lived there. It's amazing; awesome; etc ...
That's it for now;
Until next time;
*stupid TV series music*

Post Mon 19 Jun, 2006 06:09 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
kii-chan

I haven't been in DragonVoice very long, and was introduced here by Sophe on Entrophy. I've found that Dragon Voice is translating Beauty Pop, which I couldn't be happier with. <3

Uhh, I'm Chinese-American, only by birth, otherwise you could say I'm just Chinese. Although I am Chinese, I cannot read and write in Chinese ( my mother lost the patience to teach me since my brain wanders too much and I tend to slack from my studies by playing mindless video games >_> ) , I don't speak it fluetnly, but I have taken an interest in Animes & Mangas, and recently learned quite a bit of how to speak it from...well hours of Anime. <.< Sometimes I feel pathetic. Though curious about the Japanese language, I find it difficult enough to study it...due to not even beign able to read Chinese on my own. =.=

To sum it up: I'm half-ly an idiot.

Post Sat 19 Aug, 2006 04:12 PM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Hello everyone ^^ Welcome to the forum~~ Hope you'll enjoy the stay here Smile It's been pretty quiet lately so feel free to live it up XP

Personally I love learning new languages so I'll be sure to study Japanese someday, as well as my chinese of course ^^;;; Wish I had paid better attention to learning chinese when I was a kid, but well it's never too late ^^

Post Mon 28 Aug, 2006 09:27 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
Heavenguard

Howdy, folks.

As you can see there <<< name's Heavenguard. Can call me HG for short, it makes me feel weird when people call me "heaven" for short. *Shrug*

Uhh, I'm making an attempt at being an editor for DV, after leechingly enjoying the manga for so long. I've never lurked the forums, though.

I guess the things that people online know about me include...
Canadian *Represent!*
University student, going to my third year. Fine arts major. (Sometimes Honey and Clover reminds me of school)
I work with kids a lot at my church
I play the harmonica and ukulele. Or am trying to learn, anyways. Had them for about 4 months. I can play the uke better than the harp. (No jokes about the 'uke' thing, gots it?)
I normally don't make introductory posts.

Post Sun 03 Sep, 2006 01:44 AM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Hey Heavenguard! Welcome to the forum XD

Heheheh, yup yup~ And things look promising edit-wise XD

Ah, me too. I'm not usually the forum-type, but after we got this forum running I had to change that of course ;P

Cool, so you major in Fine Arts? Sounds awesome, but it must be tough... So it's really like in Honey and Clover? Yikes! All that uncertainty >.<

Hmm, what's harmonica and what's ukulele? I don't know what it is except they must be some kind of instrument *no idea about any jokes on "uke" ^^;;;;*

Anyway enjoy your stay here ^^

Post Mon 04 Sep, 2006 04:13 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
lele

hi i'm lele. um...i'm not new, but i've been MIA for some time now. so...just dropping by to say hi to all~!

Post Wed 29 Nov, 2006 04:05 PM   
moofii
The Unbeatable Moderator

hi lele~~ Very Happy

Post Thu 30 Nov, 2006 12:06 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
Madel5566

hi~ I'm Madel5566. Call me Madel^^

I'm a Singaporean, and loves anime/manga. Especially Prince of Tennis^^Nya~

well, my English is not very good, (not as good as my chinese^^) so there might be some spelling errors...that might cause misleading (sorry>.<)

Hoi, I'm currently learning Japanese(on my own, with the help of my brother and my dictionary) so I can understand it!! (It's fairly easy to speak, but difficult to write>.<)

I'm only 1x (a humans student), and I'm a forum lurker. (participated in lots of forums, so...sometimes you might not find me very active cause I'm in another...)

please to meet you guys^^Friends?

Post Sat 23 Dec, 2006 01:49 PM   

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: