Dragon Voice Forum > Game Section > What would you do if you...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Liiz

Re: What would you do if you...  Reply with quote  

i'd be so happy and wouldn't want to grow up again Laughing

what would you do if you met spiderman IRL (with that, i mean the REAL spiderman and not the actor)? Cool

Post Wed 03 May, 2006 08:11 PM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

Obviously I would sell him to make money and use it for my own purposes Twisted Evil (Really in need of money ^^;; )

What would you do if your mother's gonna die if you dont kill your sister who is very close with you? Either way one of them is gonna die. AND! They are the only family u got! Neither your sister and mother is evil!

Post Wed 03 May, 2006 08:14 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
Liiz

( Laughing I'm also in need of money, rin Crying or Very sad )

I wouldn't choose to kill my sis coz that would break my mom's heart and it would also break my sis heart if i let mom die (my sisters are really attached to our mom compared to me).
I'd kill myself so i wouldn't have to grumble and choose between them, problem solved Laughing

what would you do if you and your whole family were in a car accident and you were the only survivor?

Post Wed 03 May, 2006 08:25 PM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

(Ohh~ But then your mom will die and your sis will be left alone!! She's the survivor!! Just trying to make things complicated xD)

Well.. The idol contract and the spiderman would come in handy.. I think I'd try to ask my bf to take me in. (have to find money to get to him 1st, probably with my bank money my mom saved up) If he could then its end of the answer but if he can't, I probably discuss it with him and find a way for me to live near there so that i can rely and be supported by him while im in the grieving phase.

What would you do if everyone you know dissapear in this world and all that left is people whom u dont know? Where will you go? Who will you go to 1st? (for example : president/mayor/etc)

Post Wed 03 May, 2006 08:31 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
Liiz

(oh, but i would be dead by then so my sis being left alone wouldn't really affect me Razz)

hmm hard one.. i think i'd first of all would grieve and then go find a job to support myself and then i'd go to someone my age. "Hi~, everyone i know disappeared, so i need a friend, wanna be my friend? Very Happy" and i'll start my life over again Razz

what would you do if you were left stranded 60 miles from your home with only your clothes (empty pockets, no shoes XD)?

Post Wed 03 May, 2006 08:38 PM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

(Heartless demon!! Evil or Very Mad jk)

Mmmm. Well for normal girl, she would be rape. Since my body is not that delicious and im not pretty so i assume there will be no desperate men to find me delicious at that moment. I'll scout if theres a village nearby. Find a decent house that doesn't look that evil. Try asking if i could use the phone. Call dad. Wait for them while not letting my guard down. Try to locate a suitable weapon nearby. And hold it close while waiting.

Who would you choose? Both are the person whom you are in love with (REALLY REALLY LIKE). One is a teacher. One is a Lawyer. They're handsome. Both your type. Whats different about them is their personality. One is short tempered/easy jealoused (Lawyer). One is very easy going and naughty (Teacher).

Post Wed 03 May, 2006 08:45 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
white_queen
Active baby

short tempered...lawyer.
i personally like the profession of teaching better,
but i like the stubborn, short fused ones...
well, no, wait...
easy going, but naughty teacher...?
hm...that's actually tempting too.
well, as long as you don't mean he cheats.
so, lawyer, if teacher cheats, but teacher if he doesn't.

what would you do if you won a million dollars?

Post Thu 04 May, 2006 12:05 AM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address MSN Messenger
Liiz

(@Rin: Yeah, i've been told that I am kind of heartless a lot Razz)

buy a house and cars to my family and then have fun with the rest of it Laughing

what would you do if you found out that the person you trusted most talked bullshit about you behind your back?

Post Thu 04 May, 2006 02:46 PM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

(white_queen ---> teacher not a cheater xD He's just playful but he is faithful.
Liiz ---> Everyone is heartless in a way or 2.)

A> I wouldn't be suprise. I would confront that person and ask that person truthfully y that person have to talk bullshit behind me when that person can do it infront. Then i will make it work out so that he/she wouldn't need to badmouth me. I dont consider it as an act of betrayal. Not the betrayal that i will never ever forgive since he/she only badmouth me. There must be a reason. So I will find out that reason and consider my actions.

Q> What would you do if you are given 3 destiny to choose?
i) The people you love died when your 18.
ii) The people you love betray you when your 28.
iii) The people you love gone without a trace when your 38.

Post Thu 04 May, 2006 03:31 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
Liiz

(rin: yeah, that's true Wink )

that's tough.. lessee.. i think i'd choose 1. if the people i love die when i'm 18, i think i'll be able to pick myself up after grieving for some time, and then i'll be living life trying to support myself and at the same time make som new friends and beloved ones. i think things happening earlier is better than later.

what would you do if you walked into your sister's/brother's room and found your beloved boyfriend/girlfriend making out with your sister/brother?

Post Sun 07 May, 2006 07:19 PM   
white_queen
Active baby

pull that guy off her and smack him down
then tell him not to touch my sister ever again.
then possibly throw him down the stairs.
then he'd leave
then i'd go to my sister and have a fight w/ her too...
hopefully, she won't have any broken bones...
maybe a bruise at the worst...
but i know my sister'd never do that...^^

what would you do if...u had super powers?

Post Sun 07 May, 2006 09:59 PM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

A> I would use it to make money but never tell a soul about it. (I dont wanna be experimented/auctioned)

Q> What would you do if you accidentally call someone else (not the one u intend to call) and blurts out ur deepest darkest secret?

Post Mon 08 May, 2006 06:46 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
linachan

I would say
That's one big joke!!--- Did you really think I was that/did that!---I had an urge to trick someone xD sorry!---but now to the point... -
and then I would try to think of a subject.

What would you do if there was some weirdo in love with you and following you all day despite you're telling him to quit with it?

Post Mon 08 May, 2006 02:56 PM   
Liiz

I would definitely beat him up Very Happy

what would you do if everyone you knew turned into animals?

Post Mon 08 May, 2006 08:31 PM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

A> find cages. put them in cages with food seperating them by cage incase they will eat or fight each other. Find human. track y they're animals. track the person involve. Perhaps beat him/her up to turn animals back to human. >.>;;

Q> What would you do if you find yourself attracted to your teacher, serious emotion and that.

Post Mon 08 May, 2006 08:42 PM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: