Dragon Voice Forum > Dragonvoice Projects > More Penguin Revolution

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Coffee-chan

More Penguin Revolution  Reply with quote  

Hun, I know there is a thread about this, but, I was just looking at the DV site looking for releases and I realized that Penguin Revoltion is not marked as Licensed Series. Are you guys going to drop the project, or not ? I'm not complaining, far from this ! But, I really would like to know, because I love the series and I really would like to continue reading. As Brazilian, I won't get access without your scans... Embarassed

Post Wed 02 Aug, 2006 09:43 PM   
vivacioussky
Mum's boy/girl

Re: More Penguin Revolution  Reply with quote  

I totally understand where you are coming from. I'd be sad too. I think PR is the only work by DV I'm following diligently and there was Beauty Pop before it got dropped.

I'd still buy the series, because I like it so very much but the shipping prices will have me broke every time. Not to mention, Im a bit dubious about licensed series - I hear they are not translated as well as scanlations.

"Let us do something unforgivable." ZeroXYuuki

Post Fri 16 Mar, 2007 08:33 AM   View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
achan

So has anyone stated that this is in the process of being licensed or if it's actually licensed? I'm curious because I've been following the series and I really hadn't heard about licensing. I'd still want to buy the series if it's licensed. If the shipping is too expensive, do what I do-save up till you have enough to qualify for free shipping!! Why waste the cost of another one or two books when you can wait a little and buy them all?

Post Fri 16 Mar, 2007 05:39 PM   
UnChanged
Mum's boy/girl

oi, i agree...but cheer up, I have a solution to one of your problems, well for Beauty Pop anyway...there's another site that has up to chapter 13 (so far, will update sometime...I hope)...as for Penguin Revolutioon, SOMEONE BETTER HAVE IT BECAUSE I AM GOING INSANE WAITING FOR THE BOOK INSTEAD OF ABLE TO READ SCANSLATIONS! (can't find the series anywhere)

Post Sat 14 Apr, 2007 02:13 AM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: