Dragon Voice Forum > Anime Discussion > Innocent Venus

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Innocent Venus  Reply with quote  

Anyone who's watched the first episode yet? KissSubs are fansubbing it and it looks good ^^ I really like the art! It shall be interesting~~ I hope it's more than 13 episodes though. Something like 26 would be nice ^^

Post Wed 02 Aug, 2006 08:10 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
mungoberry2000

Re: Innocent Venus  Reply with quote  

ooh i'm interested in this one- i can't quite decide which to follow: Innocent Venus vs. Night Head Genesis. They both look good but i like to wait until a few episodes are out and see the reviews since sometimes first eps are very misleading Smile

Post Thu 03 Aug, 2006 12:45 AM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

LOL! Since u mentioned Night Head Genesis I went ahead to dl and watch it ^^ Both series seem pretty cool, but the first eps are a bit slow... hopefully it'll pick up speed later on. The art for Night Head Genesis is soso~~ sometimes they look really out of proportion. Well I'll write more when I've seen more Smile

Post Mon 07 Aug, 2006 02:27 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
mungoberry2000

just saw the first ep of Innocent Venus!! It was pretty cool - i wish the main characters would talk a little more but the supporting cast looks like an interesting bunch. it looks like its only going to be 12 ep- wow short! i'm still waffling on night head- the reviews seem pretty mixed- and its 26 episodes i think- so it probably will have to really be amazing for me to pick it up later Smile

Post Tue 08 Aug, 2006 01:55 AM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Hehehehe, yeah I know. Too little focus on them so far~~ Another 12 eps? >.< *awwwww* I sure would have liked it to be 26 or something~~ Oh well let's see how this series turn out. I dun like it when anime-series are too short ^^;;;;

Night Head Genesis is hard to judge... I've just watched ep3 and I can say that currently I'm ready to drop it anytime *kinda...* I like the story, but the art sure reminds me of Gilgamesh with its inconsistence~~ Also there are some elements that just are too weird, maybe it'll be explained later on though... HOPE it will ^^;;; Right now the girl flowing around the moon makes ZERO sense. There better be a good reason for it and not just somethng they threw into the plot~~

Post Fri 11 Aug, 2006 11:05 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
mungoberry2000

whaa!! its been a while- i'm really behind just because of work, etc. only managed to watch the first couple of episodes of IV. Does it get any better? its not bad-its a lot of fun and entertaining but i'm trying to decide whether i should invest my time further Smile Gotta budget it all with the workload.

Post Sun 17 Sep, 2006 12:11 AM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

LOL! Don't overwork yourself ^^;;; About Innocent Venus, I've watched up to ep7... dunno what to say... the political/military stuff that gets discussed is really boring. For every eps there's a little progress on the Jin, Jo and Sana story but I'd rather they focus on that more... still have no idea what makes Sana so special... well there are 6 more eps to go I believe. This series isn't something I'd like to watch twice, but I'll definitely follow it to the end since it sparks enough interest in me ^^

Post Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:45 AM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: