Dragon Voice Forum > Dragonvoice Projects > Kimi no Kachi (You Win)

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Riku
Mum's boy/girl

Kimi no Kachi (You Win)  Reply with quote  

I just would like to thanx everyone who worked in this project Applause
it so adorable, sweet, cute ... etc

and i LOVE IT ..

each story has a lovely plot with nice story lines Very Happy ..

this mangka works are awesome ..
i really love this type of manga, short romance stories with happy ending T^T

it's remaind me of [Yubikiri by: ASHIHARA Hinako] and [X2 by: AKIRA Shouko] ==> i adore them ^____________^

i couldnt resist to open a new topic ..
after reading each story i reread them again Razz

hope to see more of this type in the future Wink

Post Tue 16 May, 2006 09:07 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
mungoberry2000

Re: Kimi no Kachi (You Win)  Reply with quote  

i agree! i really enjoy these short stories too! Thank you for scanlating! Yuki Obata is so awesome! and i'm also really glad because her serialized work - Bokura Ga Ita will be an anime starting this summer. I think it will be really good- its directed by the same director of Fruits Basket, Kodomo no Omocha and no one handles romantic comedy like him. yay!!

Post Wed 17 May, 2006 03:58 AM   
linachan

Yeah I like those stories too, romantic ones with a happy ending. Thnx for scanlating this awesome manga xD.

@Riku: Are Yubikiri and X2 also stories with such stories? gotta check them out ^^

Post Thu 18 May, 2006 05:27 PM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

@Riku: LOL! Thanx! XD Rin no Rekka will be happy to hear that ^^ *pokes Rin no Rekka* XD

Yup, they are good ^^ My personal favourite is the first oneshot though XD And I'll finish qchecking the remaining oneshots in June after my exams. There are about two left...

Hehehe, it's exactly because it was by Yuki Obata that I wanted to pick it up XD I REALLY like Bokura Ga Ita that Perfect-Illusions are scanlating. Too bad that they are so slow ^^;;;; I almost thought they died as a group until they suddenly released 2 chapters from vol2 and I dun think they've released anythng after that... last time I checked their site however they'd picked up a bunch of new future projects ^^;;;;;; (I'm mighty interested in the Ikuemi Ryo ones they picked though XD)

WOW! So there'll be an anime? Cool! I'll definitely try watch that XD Hope it'll fulfill my expectations ^^ Any idea when's the release date? I never followed Fruits Basket but I loved Kodomo no Omocha anime ^^ (a bit disappointed with the ending but~). Hopefully Bokura Ga Ita anime won't have a dissatisfying ending like Kodocha or Fruits Basket (though I think that it couldn't be helped since the manga was still running at the time). Bokura Ga Ita manga should be near the end I think... *right?*

Post Sat 20 May, 2006 06:03 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
mungoberry2000

Premiere date is July 3- so close! Smile I actually don't know if the series is close to finishing- it has 9 volumes out I think but i only know up to what is scanlated so that's not helpful. Maybe it will be like Honey & Clover - an ending that isn't really an ending but is still emotionally satisfying? Crosses fingers!

Post Sun 21 May, 2006 12:43 AM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

Okashira ---> Yup, definitely happy that quite lot of people reads kimi no kachi Embarassed My fav of all the 5 chapters is the 1st and 3rd story.

Post Sun 21 May, 2006 03:41 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
manfa

the 1st story was really cool coz like...i just like how it ended >< like it was so cool how he changed "suki" into "kisu" <3 and i reali like i fink its the 3rd story about the bus trip love? dat was reali touching >< and it was so sweet coz like the guy knew the girl's name too! Very Happy

Post Tue 01 Aug, 2006 07:25 AM   
Sarang
Mum's boy/girl

Yes yes i liked this story much too!! ^^

Post Sat 04 Nov, 2006 04:24 AM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: