Dragon Voice Forum > General Discussion > Nice board

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
aurumice

Nice board  Reply with quote  

Hi. I am a loyal DV leecher.
I frequent DV site to chk for updates on Penguin Rev.

What about me ?
I like to play forum games, I like anime and manga.
I like to draw occasionally. A boring person. *sigh

Post Sun 16 Apr, 2006 04:20 AM   
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Re: Nice board  Reply with quote  

Hi! Hahah, the average manga and anime otaku like the rest of us XD (count me out on games though) Enjoy your stay in the forum although it's pretty dead atm ^^;;; *hopefully not for long*

Btw, that's a really nice avatar u got Very Happy I like the mystic around it ^^ Is it from the Bleach anime?

Post Sun 16 Apr, 2006 01:34 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
aurumice

Yup. It's a from bleach (a screen capture of bleach that I got from one of those anime-blog site).
I thought I am the only one using this... but I found someone from another forum using the same identical avvie. Shocked

Well, the number of registered member on this board grow exponentially. Razz
Pretty soon, you will find yourself busy warning those spammers and deleting spam posts!! XD

Post Mon 17 Apr, 2006 11:08 AM   
white_queen
Active baby

@aurumice: yes, go penguin rev!! haha i agree w/ mangauniverse...pretty avi. XD

i like the word game, although not as much as video games...haha
i prefer manga over anime. however...the anime movies are always fun to watch.
and i will say this right now before i get smacked: i honestly have no idea what i'm supposed to be writing. so i'll write what i'd like?
i like spicey tuna maki...and i'm very touchy over what is sushi and what is not. when people point at maki/kimbap/vegetable roll and yell: SUSHI. i want to scream that it's not. because it isn't. sushi = fish. please read your dumb menu and get the title right! XD
as for sushi, i'll really eat any kind. except eel. i cannot stand the texture of eel.

despite my (apparently) "sweet" and "kind" disposition, i really like action games and movies. halo is especially funny/fun.
i've got a strong opinion about most of everything, but wil not force it down someone's throat.

i'm starting to say too much...again T-T

Post Wed 19 Apr, 2006 06:09 AM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address MSN Messenger
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

@white_queen: hahah, me too XD I usually prefer manga ^^ But there are some great anime stuff out there as well *in no rush to getting to know them though Smile*

Hmm, spicy tuna maki? I dun really like the spicy sound of it ^^;;; hahaha, I'm too meek for spicy stuff XD My taste buds are more sensitive than the rest of my family I think... Ah, really? LOOOL, I'd be one of those ppl then ^^;;; Had NO idea that sushi's only referring to the raw fish part... I thought it included the rice rolls as well... *well learnt something there ;P* Hehehe, I can't eat raw stuff ^^;;;; Other than raw and spicy food I'm an all-eater! Pretty much that is... I love anything with meat XD But I would never dream of eating the meat of dog or cat >_____< *shudders*

LOL! I haven't dared to venture into the world of games... I'm already so addicted to drama, manga and anime that if I were to try games I'd never go to school. I reckon there'll be enough time to try it out in the future after I've gotten a stable job and all that Smile I think I'd try out something like Lineage. Saw my sister playing that and it seems really cool ^^ *love the whole other fantasy world concept~~*

Heheh, feel free to rant all you want XD Nice to see that the forum is quite lively ^^ Hope it won't die down like it did the first time we set up a forum ~______~

Post Wed 19 Apr, 2006 10:59 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
white_queen
Active baby

@mangauniverse: o thank goodness...haha...i was beginning to worry that people would be all like: take your essays home, woman! haha.
i tend to play rpg's...so the whole final fantasy/kingdom hearts thing...yupp.
i'm into that branch..XD
i think i'm addicted to most kinds of entertainment...haha. it's amazing how i get any schoolwork done. ><

Post Thu 20 Apr, 2006 02:30 AM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address MSN Messenger

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: