Dragon Voice Forum > IRC Help > Beauty Pop

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
luvmeeh_007

Beauty Pop  Reply with quote  

Does any one know where I can dl the old Beauty pop realease? I dled all of the ones out and on the irc, no one is there but me!! Please reply and if you do I'm hoping that people will email me a link of the releases.

Post Fri 27 Oct, 2006 02:21 AM   
moofii
The Unbeatable Moderator

Re: Beauty Pop  Reply with quote  

are you sure you're in the right channel? it's irchighway for the server and #dragonvoice for the channel...

Post Sun 29 Oct, 2006 04:16 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
luvmeeh_007

entirely. I went on IRC and had the touhest time finding how to dl the manga because i don't know who has what and if they are updated or old...need help on all these toughies. Laughing

Post Wed 01 Nov, 2006 03:28 AM   
xlovelyj
Mum's boy/girl

hi i just started this forum not too long ago but How do you download IRC and are there other links to beauty pop then IRC?

Post Thu 30 Nov, 2006 12:04 PM   View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] AIM Address MSN Messenger
moofii
The Unbeatable Moderator

okay, first of all, this thread is supposed to be on manga discussion, so i'm moving it to IRC Help, where it should be :]

to xlovelyj: as i said in the thread in the links section, BP is licensed, and if you really want the scanlations, you gotta find it in IRC or some other site that hosts it because DV doesn't have http links for it

luvmeeh_008: i really can't help you out if you aren't looking for online IRC guides and following the directions from them. ^^;;
Rin no Rekka posted an IRC guide in this thread: http://dragonvoice.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14 , so please make sure understand all that stuff and then ask for help in the IRC Help section :]

now, if your only problem is knowing who has what, well... you just have to search around their fserves. Very Happy

Post Thu 07 Dec, 2006 03:23 AM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: