Dragon Voice Forum > Drama Discussion > Gachibaka!

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sadotsu
Mum's boy/girl

Gachibaka!  Reply with quote  

Has anyone seen this drama? I only watched it because Tegoshi Yuya's in it (and he's so kakkoii in this), and it's pretty much a GTO/Gokusen rip-off, but I still liked it because it was kinda cute.
The ratings were pretty low too, which I think is a shame, because it isn't really a bad drama, the theme is just too worn out. What does everyone think?

Post Sun 16 Apr, 2006 09:54 AM   View user's profile Send private message   AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Re: Gachibaka!  Reply with quote  

Hmm, I quit after the first ep ^^;;; I wasn't too interested~~ I'm a bit tired of rip-offs from GTO, Gokusen *gokusen 2 was the drop* AND Dragon Zakura. Might try to finish the rest in the future Smile

Post Sun 16 Apr, 2006 02:01 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

quote:
Originally posted by mangauniverse:
Hmm, I quit after the first ep ^^;;; I wasn't too interested~~ I'm a bit tired of rip-offs from GTO, Gokusen *gokusen 2 was the drop* AND Dragon Zakura. Might try to finish the rest in the future Smile

Gokusen was ok.. just decent. Though i prefer to read the manga since the storyline is much better than the drama's.

Post Mon 17 Apr, 2006 06:19 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
desertrose281

hmm.. i quite liked gachibaka.. i thought the teacher dude was good in his role.. im sure if they had cast more well-known actors/actresses it wouldve been more successful..

but yea, i know what u mean by a rip-off from gokusen.. altho im watching gokusen 2 now and i think gachibaka is better than that.. at least theres a main storyline that follows throughout the drama..

Post Thu 24 Aug, 2006 10:14 PM   

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: