Dragon Voice Forum > Broken Links > Mekakushi no kuni (Masked Country)or Land of the Blindfolded

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
TrouserSocks
Mum's boy/girl

Mekakushi no kuni (Masked Country)or Land of the Blindfolded  Reply with quote  

I first want to thank all of you for setting this up, it truly is amazing. Now, I have read the first manga of this series once a long time ago and ever since then I have wanted to read it again and more but I have not been able to come across it, when I saw it here AND with nine volumes I was so happy! To the point, unfortunately the links don't work. Sigh. Alas. Well I'd be extremely exuberant if this problem were corrected. Thank you for your time! =)

Sincerely on your feet,
TrouserSocks

Post Wed 08 Aug, 2007 10:39 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
moofii
The Unbeatable Moderator

Re: Mekakushi no kuni (Masked Country)or Land of the Blindfolded  Reply with quote  

Are you talking about the http download links on the site? Mekakushi no Kuni has been licensed by DC Comics, so DV isn't hosting downloads on the site anymore. (It says so on the project page). It's been licensed for a while, so I'm pretty sure you can find English print copies in your nearest bookstore, depending on where you live, or you can buy it online. Of course, IRC is always helpful...

Post Fri 10 Aug, 2007 06:12 PM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: