Dragon Voice Forum > Forum Help > The weird code that appears in the edited/double quote post.

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

The weird code that appears in the edited/double quote post.  Reply with quote  

Im sure some of u notice this weird code that appear when u reedit post or quote someone's post.

Sample :
[color=red:5a17bb624b]Its not that, okashira. Just now, I've tried experimenting using the url function. Apparantly this forum's url function doesn't support linking image. It only support linking words. like testing . I tried this link [img:5a17bb624b]http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/885/file07542kd.th.jpg[/img:5a17bb624b] on other forum and it works. Thats my conclusion. Hope it helps. [/color:5a17bb624b]

What are those and how do i get rid of it? Its quite a hassle to reedit post and have to erase those codes.

Post Tue 18 Apr, 2006 05:13 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Re: The weird code that appears in the edited/double quote post.  Reply with quote  

Hey Rin!

Ah, I know! I'm having that problem too when I re-edit posts... thought it was only me ^^;; I'll ask lagren to have a look at it... no idea how to fix that *too technical for me @___@*

Post Tue 18 Apr, 2006 06:40 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
lagren12

Re: The weird code that appears in the edited/double quote post.  Reply with quote  

hmm... figured out the img-url linking problem. Just put a space between the url tag and the img tag and it'll link the image.

As for the edit post problem, I'll look into that.

Post Wed 19 Apr, 2006 05:14 AM   

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: