Dragon Voice Forum > Dragonvoice Projects > Yaya
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
vally
Mum's boy/girl

Yaya  Reply with quote  

First of all thanks for scanlating,translating and editing such a great manga! I absolutely love it! The art is gorgeous and the storyline is quite interesting! I can' wait to see what is going to happen next and who she will end up with ( I cheer for her schoolmate, he deserves love, and he is even a bishounen!)
I'm sure many people like this manga!
Thanks again! Great pick!
Razz

Post Fri 13 Apr, 2007 11:01 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
kyosan

thanks  Reply with quote  

thank you so much for this beautiful manga.

umm...

i have a request where can i download yaya in ?

Post Sat 14 Apr, 2007 04:55 AM   
moofii
The Unbeatable Moderator

Re: Yaya  Reply with quote  

IRC

Post Sun 15 Apr, 2007 12:16 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
iani

Latest chapters?  Reply with quote  

I love this manhwa more and more! Thks for your good work! I cannot wait for the latest chapters to come out!! When will they be released?

EDIT : Finally I manage to find chap 15-18 somewhere else. Really, this series is getting more and more interesting!!

Post Sun 15 Apr, 2007 02:03 AM   
sakimichi
Mum's boy/girl

This manwha is one of my favorites, it's gettinh interesting in the recent chapters Very Happy

Post Thu 10 May, 2007 08:46 AM   View user's profile Send private message   Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
yoh
Mum's boy/girl

I don't usually like reading manwha but I really liked this one. Thank you so much for scanlating this Smile

Post Tue 04 Sep, 2007 05:46 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
yoh
Mum's boy/girl

Me too - I didn't use to like reading manwhas but after reading YAYA, I've become interested in manwhas Smile

Post Sat 13 Oct, 2007 06:43 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
Sharonpixie
Mum's boy/girl

Yes, thanks!! I really like the manwhas of Kang... DBW, do you know what happens with the 4th edition of hissing? I was trying to get it and nobody have it Sad

Post Sat 20 Oct, 2007 02:45 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
kitry
Mum's boy/girl

hi everybody !
thanks a lot for your scanlations and their quality ! I really love quite a lot of them Smile

by the way, you've released chapters 21 and 22 of Yaya but links seem to be both for ch 21 so if you could please check that. thanks Very Happy

Post Sat 23 Aug, 2008 10:42 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Thanx for notifying, it's been fixed. But next time be sure to post stuff like broken links in the right section, there's a special one for that sort.

Post Sat 23 Aug, 2008 03:10 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
kitry
Mum's boy/girl

oups ! sorry : I didn't notice.
thanks anyway for fixing it Smile

Post Sun 24 Aug, 2008 07:53 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
Louisa.
Mum's boy/girl

Hi staff of the Dragon Voice,

Can I ask when will the next release of Yaya be out? It's been 202 days and counting (according to Baka Updates) since the last release, and that was on the 18th of August 2008, so I'm not exactly being impatient.

I understand you guys have real life commitments to handle as well, and having some experience prior in another group, I can empathise when it comes to missing deadlines... except this deadline has been dragged on for quite a bit of time already.

One suggestion I have that may work out well is for your group to drop this project, so that other more active groups who are producing faster releases may pick it up. Your group, the other group and the fans of this series will be happy, and that's a win-win situation.

You guys have done a great job scanlating this manhwa, and I really appreciate all effort put into making this a success. As a fan of this series, I hope that all parties involved (the scanlation group and fans) both benefit out of this, so I'm voicing my opinion here in hope to improve the stagnant stage of the Yaya's scanlation process.

Didn't want to post it here as it may come off as offensive, but I couldn't find an e-mail link or contact page.

Thanks for your time.

Louisa
cryfedilia AT gmail.com

Post Tue 10 Mar, 2009 10:25 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Well, it has indeed been long but some projects have been stalled for even longer like Saiyuki Gaiden which I just released a batch of a couple of days ago.

We are NOT dropping Yaya, as the whole series has already been translated and recently (this month actually) I even managed to acquire a Korean transchecker who didn't disappear on me and finished transchecking everything. Also, for your information we didn't have HQ scans for Yaya ever since that release in August so it was due to lack of HQ scans and a Korean transchecker that stalled this project for so long. Fortunately, after variuos arrangements I now possess the rest of the Yaya volumes in actual bookform and have scanned the rest of yaya vol4 and the whole volume 5 in HQ. So yaya is finally on the roll again and there's already an editor who's working on it.

You can expect a yaya release this month or latest the next, so please stay patient.

Also, I must say that I do consider it rude. You could have simply asked about the situation and I would have been more than willing to share the information above. If some group was actually interested in helping out with Yaya and suggested a joint, then the suggestion would have been considered if that other group could have provided the needed HQ scans. All this while, I haven't recieved such an offer and at this point a joint is not of interest as it's only the editing part that's left.

Last edited by mangauniverse on Thu 23 Apr, 2009 09:20 AM; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri 13 Mar, 2009 11:28 AM   View user's profile Send private message  
hwoarang
Mum's boy/girl

hi
iam sorry i didnt know where can i ask this but does anyone know a site that i can buy yaya manhwa in english from?

cause i really really like this manhwa and i want to support its author by buying it

Post Wed 22 Apr, 2009 06:19 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Yaya hasn't been licensed, so it is not possible to buy the actual volumes in English.

Why don't you check out Hissing instead? It's the newest work of this author and it's licensed so you can order the volumes in English. Here is an info link for Hissing:

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=316

Post Thu 23 Apr, 2009 09:23 AM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: