Dragon Voice Forum > Feedback/Suggestions > Permission and Co-operation ? - 360kpop Manga Team

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
360kpopMT
Mum's boy/girl

Permission and Co-operation ? - 360kpop Manga Team  Reply with quote  

Dear MR/MS Administrator of Dragon Voice Forum

My name is Ren and I'm Vietnamese. I'm the leader of 360kpop Manga Team (http://www.360kpop.com)
Today i send this letter to ask for permission to translate your project "Hotarubi no Mori E".
I read this project and so into it. Thats why i want to share this project to my friends who cannot read English.
I want to ask if i could use your work in "Hotarubi no Mori E" to re-translate and re-edit into vietnamese ? Of course, we would give all of credits for your Dragonvoice group and all links to your website. We only get the vietnamese translation credits. If you're agreed, that would be big helps and we approciate that for your hard work and helping us so much.
If not, its really sad for us, but i could understand the reason. If that happens, we still thank you for reading this letter.

*And one more thing. If you agreed us to translate "Hotarubi no Mori E" into vietnamese, is that ok if from now on, we can continue use your work to re-translate without going through letters of permissions again. It would be easier for both of us and wont disturb your time anymore. If its also ok with you guys, that would be so great. And that also means our co-operation from now on - The co-operation between DragonVoice team and 360kpop Manga Team. If this happens, we promise that we will promote your team to many Vietnames Otaku.

Thanks for reading this and hope i can get an answer !.

Sincerely, Ren - leader of 360kpop Manga Team

Post Sun 14 Mar, 2010 09:28 AM   View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Re: Permission and Co-operation ? - 360kpop Manga Team  Reply with quote  

I'm SO tired of Vietnamese groups asking permisison to use ALL our scanlations, the answer is permanently NO ! So please stop asking that question everytime you contact me. I know we haven't had contact before, but every Vietnamese group does this for some weird reason and it's tiring me out. If you guys keep this up I might just revise my policy and deny every request I get on this matter.

Please read the following post regarding our rescanlation policy:
http://dragonvoice.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=726

Read it through properly and follow the specified instructions.

/mangauniverse

Post Tue 16 Mar, 2010 11:43 AM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: