Dragon Voice Forum > Wanted! > I'm new and want to know something about Atsumare

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
TenshiInochi
Mum's boy/girl

I'm new and want to know something about Atsumare  Reply with quote  

Well, the real title is Atsumare! Gakuen Tengoku (I'm proud that I remembered!^^ ) but I couldn't fit it.

I just wanted to know where it stood now. I started reading Atsumare! Gakuen Tengoku earlier this week, and with my super-uper speaking powers of awesomeness, I got my friend into it. I really loved Day of revolution and Princess Princess. Mikiyo Tsuda's art style appealed to me, so when I finally found Atsumare, I had to read it. Instant love. I just wanted to know if you guys are still working on this. I looked at the pretty pictures in this raw, but that's it^^; (raw: http://www.hrcomic.com/comic/viewer.aspx?ID=144946)

If you guys are still working on it, even though my Japanese is not good (mainly because I'm self taught and I've only been learning for two years>< ) , I have quite decent English and I'm good at PS CS3 and PaintTool Sai, so I won't mind being a Proofreader or editor. I have school, but I still have a good amount of free time to myself. I know I need to post a forum to be a editor, but I'm just throwing suggestions here^^;

Post Sun 18 Oct, 2009 03:29 AM   View user's profile Send private message   Visit poster's website
TenshiInochi
Mum's boy/girl

Re: I'm new and want to know something about Atsumare  Reply with quote  

Oh my god! I just noticed that this is under the wrong sub forum! I'm so sorry, I have so many tabs open I lost track of what button I pressed>< I'm so sorry if I made any trouble>< (great, I just joined and I already made an idiot of myself)

Post Sun 18 Oct, 2009 03:32 AM   View user's profile Send private message   Visit poster's website
mangauniverse
The Undead Site Admin

Re: I'm new and want to know something about Atsumare  Reply with quote  

Atsumare is still ongoing if that's your question. It's not the easiest to edit so the release pace is a bit slow... we could definitely need something like a permanent editor on this project and from the sounds of it you seem interested in that. Have you edited before? Please drop me an e-mail at to verify you're still interested and tell me about your experience with editing. I'll want you to do our standard editing test to judge your cleaning skills, because that's especially important for Atsumare.

Post Mon 02 Nov, 2009 02:28 PM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: