Dragon Voice Forum > Music Section > Visual Kei
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

Visual Kei  Reply with quote  

any fans of it here? My all time favourite band is Dir en grey. 2nd in line would be Gazette. After those two would be Kagrra, Ayabie, Malice Mizer, Kagerou, D and MUCC (all in random orders). Those that I like to listen to their song are Glay, Plastic Tree (is this even visual kei? ._.) Luna sea, miyavi and the back horn. My fav type of music is the psychotic type that has meaningful lyrics along with sexy voice. Great example would be 304 goushitsu, shita to yoru by kyo~!

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 06:26 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
desertrose281

Re: Visual Kei  Reply with quote  

yaaaa! jrock! actually, i only listen to a few bands that r my fav.. dont really like the others.. too visual kei for me.. so actually.. i dont really listen to visual kei much.. hmm.. i like looking at their pix tho.. Very HappyVery Happy for example, i like miyavi but i dont really like his music.. he is SKILLED with the guitar tho.. and his voice *faint*

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 07:02 PM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

quote:
Originally posted by desertrose281:
yaaaa! jrock! actually, i only listen to a few bands that r my fav.. dont really like the others.. too visual kei for me.. so actually.. i dont really listen to visual kei much.. hmm.. i like looking at their pix tho.. Very HappyVery Happy for example, i like miyavi but i dont really like his music.. he is SKILLED with the guitar tho.. and his voice *faint*

ahh... u crush my hope >.> hmm what type of music u like? perhaps i can reccomend some of miyavi's songs that i think is good. I like his song itoshii hito. Yea! He has one of the most sexiest voice i ever heard Embarassed

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 07:38 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
desertrose281

hahaha! sorry to crush ur hopes! i havent heard a lot of his music yet so dont give up on me yet! hehe..

my favs atm are TRAX and gackt.. i like rock but but not too hardcore which is why i dont like most visual kei music..

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 07:44 PM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

quote:
hahaha! sorry to crush ur hopes! i havent heard a lot of his music yet so dont give up on me yet! hehe..

my favs atm are TRAX and gackt.. i like rock but but not too hardcore which is why i dont like most visual kei music..

ok. u will like (looking through miyavi collection) :
itoshii hito (beta de suman) - its has a slow relaxing tune. not hardcore. The lyrics is very touching also.
shoukyo to sakujo - u can hear his sexy voice in this song. the way he sings it. the lyrics is somewhat complex. dont think u would like the lyrics. the guitar is very nice in this song.
Ashita genki ni naare - the intro when miyavi talks is very nice. the whole song is very cheery. So u might like it.

I judge ur taste by gackt. The only one i know (Not a gackt fan). Did u know gackt was from malice mizer before? You should listen to one of the songs. There is one video where gackt plays piano for few mins before he start to duet with the drummer. It is very nice. I reccomend it.

For not so hardcore, i reccomend u to listen to glay and plastic tree. If u have hard time finding the songs (if u ever want it), feel free to pm me ur email, i'll send it to u.

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 07:54 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
desertrose281

yea, i know gackt was with malice mizer b4..

i listened to glay b4 - they're good, i like them.. i found the instrumental of kanojo and fell in love with it Very Happy.. my other glay fav is two bell silence

thx for the offer of the songs, i'll def take u up on that!

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 08:19 PM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

jan jan. Just finish uploading the 1st song. Crappy internet's fault.... itoshii hito

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 09:08 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
desertrose281

uwaa~! thank u Mr. Green

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 09:11 PM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

2nd one! Shoukyou to Sakujo

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 09:17 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

I only have pv for ashita genki ni naare. So i compensate by uploading just around one minute of miyavi playing guitar. Guitar slapping Oooh. Two bell silence is one of my fav glay songs. I like Missing you and Winter, again as well.

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 09:22 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
desertrose281

aww, thanks man..

im dwlding the guitar slapping mp3 now but i think i have the video of that.. i collected all these vids of myv from utube kekekeke

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 09:25 PM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

quote:
aww, thanks man..

im dwlding the guitar slapping mp3 now but i think i have the video of that.. i collected all these vids of myv from utube kekekeke

thx girl/lady/female/woman. I am no man. can u give me the site to utube. I only have 3 video of it. One him playing guitar, pv of ashita genki ni naare and another is shindemo boogie woogie.

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 09:30 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
desertrose281

quote:
Originally posted by Rin no Rekka:
[quote:2c2e27dd03="desertrose281"]aww, thanks man..

im dwlding the guitar slapping mp3 now but i think i have the video of that.. i collected all these vids of myv from utube kekekeke[/quote:2c2e27dd03]

[color=red:2c2e27dd03]thx girl/lady/female/woman. I am no man. can u give me the site to utube. I only have 3 video of it. One him playing guitar, pv of ashita genki ni naare and another is shindemo boogie woogie.[/color:2c2e27dd03]

lol... ok,ok WOman.. im not sure exactly of the place i got that vid from.. maybe u can search for it?

Post Sun 23 Apr, 2006 09:33 PM   
desertrose281

@rin: thanks again for the miyavi songs - i listened to them and.. hmm.. typical of him, his songs are so strange but cool at the same time.. i especially like itoshii hito.. any others u recommend? Very Happy

Post Wed 26 Apr, 2006 12:22 PM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

lets see (looking through collections)
For Miyavi (dont have much of his songs) :
Requiem - nice guitar slapping and miyavi's singing as always makes my heart tokimeki on! Embarassed
Ashita, Tenki ni Naare - Similar yet diff from Ashita, Genki ni Naare. A decent song.
Tome to Juri - Has a nice intro. The rest is just decent.

Ayabie :
Hentai Saishuuketsu - Nice violin intro and nice tune. One of my fav ayabie's songs.
Secret Track 441 - Nice guitar. Gives a sad feeling when u listen to it.

Gazette :
Reila - A nice song about reila (obviously whoever she is). Have a nice piano combination.
Okuribi - A funeral song. Quite a sad song if u understand the lyrics. Even if u dont still a nice song to listen to.
Cassis - Nice Intro. Nice beat. Dislike the english lyrics at times.
DLN - Nice. I like the small voices in the music.

Dir En Grey :
Aint Afraid to Die - nice piano intro. A very nice and sad song overall. The lyrics just make my heart breaks.
Akuro no Oka - A very nice song. Great Lyrics. About a man who died yet still wants to be with the girl. Even if they are reincarnated he still wait on that hill. Just to find out that the girl isn't there anymore. ;_; sad.
Hotarubi - Nice violin. not so rockish.
Mushi - Very emotional song. Makes ur heart wanna tear apart when u hear kyo's voice >.<

Plastic Tree (Just download everything u can find >.> Too hard to choose, they all sound similar and just as good) :
Tsumetai Hikari
Harusaki Sentimental

Thats all for now. Need me to upload it again? ^^

Post Wed 26 Apr, 2006 01:58 PM   View user's profile Send private message  

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: