Dragon Voice Forum > Game Section > Genso Suikoden
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

Re: Genso Suikoden  Reply with quote  

Oh.. I dont wanna sell it yet $_$ Still haven't finish it >.> Yea, i get to name the main char in II. Its not necessary but i like it, To make it into more of my taste. The storyline for II is getting exciting xD but OMG! I hate recruiting tengaar and that other guy. I had to go back and forth which is a hassle. Also not to forget the 5 flying squirrel. mukumuku is ok. But! makumaku, mikumiku and especially mekumeku! If i didn't go to the forum. The guide u gave me and look for techniques to get this flying squirrel.. I would be in bad mood all day! Its like i spent 2 days walking the path(just like the guide said) to get mekumeku and ends up finding out that u have to STAND STILL at the right spot to get one x.x; its like i stand on the spot near the path and trees. 5 mins later.. i got it... >.>;;; moku moku also.. Its annoying x.x;

Post Sun 14 May, 2006 01:56 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
lele

hahaha, u don't have to get all squirrels to complete the SoD list. it's just a bonus. try to get the best ending for S2, you'll love it. if you played S1 beforehand, you can get the main character from S1 to join you and with his enchanced stats, your fighting will be a breeze~ also, be sure to check the characters in your expanding castle often as they sometimes move to different places saying different things. have you played the cooking contest?

Post Sun 14 May, 2006 03:27 PM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

I know. I mean i know after i check the forum which is too late coz I dont like stopping halfway especially when i already wasted so much time on it. I will never stop no matter how much my head hurts. It just plain annoying to leave something halfway when u already spend lots and lots of your time in it. I dont think i can get the best ending for suikoden. I didn't know that timing is very important. So i just play it relaxly. It was only when i got clive to join me that the guide says i can't finish clive and elza showdown unless i got the time game to be earlier than what the guide mention. In my case its too late for me. I dont think i'll get the best ending unless i play it again. I will. I haven't play the cooking contest.. Im a guide follower.. I follow whatever the guide says >.>;;

Post Sun 21 May, 2006 04:11 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
lele

haha, being a guide follower is ok, i do that too when i want to completely finish a game. but as long as nothing like time limit is stated there, you're free to enjoy your game. also, clive's quest is not the best ending. u'll know later. have you finished any of suikoden yet?

i'm playing tales of legendia without a guide (for the first time in my RPG history) and i'm loving it. gives the element of surprise and exploration. you'll want to explore in legendia as the battles are never boring.

Post Wed 24 May, 2006 04:01 PM   
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

Yea, i started to become a very faithful guide follower ever since i got stuck in one place (my 1st rpg game on psx). And i miss alot of important items like the keys and stuff which make me very frustrated with the never ending annoying battles Evil or Very Mad Oh. Thank god. I thought clive's thing needed to be completed. Nope. Still stuck on the 2nd one. Didn't have time to play it much lately but i dream of it sometimes when i think of it >.>;; Ohh! CONGRATULATION! I'll do that too one day i hope. I sometimes feel abit bored only following guides. Good luck! I believe in u!

Post Thu 25 May, 2006 02:26 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
Rin no Rekka
Red Psycho

LEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST FINISH THE GAME!!! Yeay!!! Congratz me!!! xD At 1st i got the normal ending. I said yea to being ruler of the new country. But i check the guide and it says thats not the best ending. So, i replay the part before answering shu. (Thank god i save) And got the best ending. im just dissapointed they didn't meet/live with jillia and pilika. I mean jillia actually love jowy. (which i found hard to believe. It feels weird) Ohh~~ I feel like wanting to play suikoden III/IV xD KYAAAAA!!! but have no time T_T <Sob>

Post Tue 30 May, 2006 01:37 PM   View user's profile Send private message  
lele

hahaha congrats man! you should try suikoden III next, since IV didn't get a lot of good reviews.

i'm still at Legendia. thought i finished the game, then realized there's a second part to the game. nice man, it's fun and battles are never boring. too bad i can only play during weekends. no time to play in working days Sad

Post Wed 31 May, 2006 03:46 PM   
lazydreamer

Yay Suikoden rocks! Well, the second one does anyways. I've only played number 2 and 3, but the third one was a total bummer. The ending stunk in my opinion.

Post Sun 15 Oct, 2006 04:57 PM   
lele

i just finished playing suikoden V and it's great! i'm in my second round now. i totally skipped 4. not only are the reviews bad, it doesn't interest me at all! but maybe i will when i'm really bored and out of games...maybe.

Post Wed 29 Nov, 2006 04:00 PM   

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: